Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold - Adverts (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold (60097 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
fuckpro:
What's your phone number (Topupgold.com) your contact is not working on your site

Kindly call during working hour. The lines on the website are all working,
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cheapest rates in the market.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
As you've stepped into the month of March, you will continue to MARCH forward is all spheres of your life!

Happy New Month from all of us @ TopUpGold

1 Share

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by Excelogy: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
What is your rate for payoneer?
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Excelogy:
What is your rate for payoneer?

Our rates are always in the website homepage. Whatever you see there is the rate.

Note: It changes with time.

Thank you.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2018
� Have you seen our exchange rates today?

✔ It will WOW you, we still remain the best digital currency exchange in Nigeria with an unbeatable rates you cannot resist. � GUARANTEE INSTANT FUNDING

➡ Visit www.TopUpGold.com for the best service..
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by danberg: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello, I'd like to exchange sell $80.00 Neteller for Naira.

TopUpGold:
Welcome to TopUpGold Nairaland customer service thread.

TopUpGold is Nigeria trusted and cheapest e-currency exchanger verified by, Perfect Money Egopay and others.

This thread is mainly for enquires and complain.
If you have any question or complain regarding to our service, kindly post it here and you will be attend to as soon as possible.

This thread will be open 24/7 for all our existing and new customers.

Thank you for your patronage.

Update: You can pay online with your ATM Card.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Phone: (+234) 0806-498-8945 or 0809-226-0950 I Skype: TopUpGold
Email: support [at] TopUpGold dot com
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
danberg:
Hello, I'd like to exchange sell $80.00 Neteller for Naira.

Please always place the order on the website. smiley
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by john456: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Hello,I sent a mail two weeks ago and their was no response from you,i tried to call but your phone is not going,pls just and advice,check yr mail everyday and make sure yr phone is working it give customers confidence on reliability about yr service because I wanted to buy 130 dollars worth of skrill you did not response to my mail,I need to go to somewhere else
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
john456:
Hello,I sent a mail two weeks ago and their was no response from you,i tried to call but your phone is not going,pls just and advice,check yr mail everyday and make sure yr phone is working it give customers confidence on reliability about yr service because I wanted to buy 130 dollars worth of skrill you did not response to my mail,I need to go to somewhere else

We sincerely apologies for not a responding via email.

Regarding the call, please note that you can only get to us via phone between the hours of 8AM - 4PM Monday - Friday.

You can also try to reach us via whatsapp, BBM and Facebook for fast response.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
For the best service.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow Weekend smiley

Buy Bitcoin and Perfect Money at a discount rate today.

Visit the website for instant funding.

#WOW #Weekend #TopUpGold

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by austino2018: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls I need help urgently, I want to transfer bitcoin from blockchain to neteller, but networks is requesting that I use bitpay, who can me how to go about this process
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by john456: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
well,I had a little experience with loading fund into neteller or skrill,login into your neteller account you will see add fund,click it and choose bitcoin to loading fund,when you click it it will take you automatically to bitpay site where you will send the fund/bitcoin,it will provide you with a bitcoin address where you will send the fund but mind you bitpay will charge you,I recommended you buy neteller direct instead of using that system their fees is too much,I talking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by yesloaded: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
austino2018:
Pls I need help urgently, I want to transfer bitcoin from blockchain to neteller, but networks is requesting that I use bitpay, who can me how to go about this process
sell your bitcoin then use the money to buy neteller

1 Like

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by JfYL4PB: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Satisfied Customer >
verified
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Happy New Week

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by timisnup(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, I just registered to your site and i need to fund my payoneer account.
I clicked on buy E-currency and Payoneer is not in the options available in "select E-currency"
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
timisnup:
Hello, I just registered to your site and i need to fund my payoneer account.
I clicked on buy E-currency and Payoneer is not in the options available in "select E-currency"

Contact us using either Whatsapp, BBM or phone call.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by timisnup(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
check you WhatsApp
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

Happy new week from all of us at TopUpGold.

#TopUpGold #Monday #Motivation

2 Shares

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Hurrah! Weekend starts on Thursday smiley

Get Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller and Ethereum at a discount rate.

Visit the website for the best service.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Welcome Back!

Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Payoneer and Ethereum at the best rate.

Visit www.TopUpGold.com for the best service.

#TopUpGold #WelcomeBack #HolidayOver #BusinessContinues

2 Shares

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
#TGIF FRIDAY DISCOUNT

Buy Skrill and other digital currencies at a discount rate.

Visit TopUpGold.com for the best service.

Instant Funding Guaranteed!
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
dokdave:

Spamming and crime doesn't pay.

Get out and don't come back again.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Welcome to a new week that’s going to be filled with gaiety and success.

Happy New Week

#TopUpGold #NewWeek

1 Share

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by dabocity(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Good morning topupgold,
i need to sell some payoneer fund. I have registered online and awaiting the approval for transfer.
how long does it take.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2018
#TGIF

Buy Bitcoin at 363/$, other digital currency at a discount rate.
INSTANT FUNDING!

Visit TopUpGold.com for the best service.

#TopUpGold #Bitcoin #Money #Friday #Weekend

1 Share

Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by TopUpGold: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
dabocity:
Good morning topupgold,
i need to sell some payoneer fund. I have registered online and awaiting the approval for transfer.
how long does it take.

Make sure you have a valid phone number on your profile. One of our representative will call you.
Re: Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold by dabocity(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
TopUpGold:

Make sure you have a valid phone number on your profile. One of our representative will call you.

i have been contacted and i have made the transaction but when will i be credited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.