Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola (10433 Views)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2014
lol
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by iamord(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
mrking3: that's Ghana's business not ours!
I have removed it. That wasn't supposed to be. Here
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by asodeboyede(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Eldavido1:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ncaa-denies-ghana-banned-nigerian-flights-over-ebola/185166/

For all I know Ebola cannot survive in Nigeria!

Don't ask me how or why?
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
...They are afraid of the repercussions smiley the fear of 9ja retaliation is the begining of wisdom. Ask South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Burger01(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Who dey fear who for this Ebola banning matter?
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by whitecat007: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Money is nothing if your health is bad. Ghana is putting the health of their people before anything else.
donroxy: I don't believe the news Initially :

Nigeria is too huge economically for any sane western neighbour to ban our flights !!

Ghana won't wanna do , they will lose alot from it and they know it !!
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Whether Ghana ban Flights coming frm 9ja to gh or Nigeria ban Flight coming frm gh to 9ja it won't stop dis virus from touching down every country in dis world. The most important is how dey tackle it from spreading and for Christ sake am tired of hearing the name "Patrick Sawyer" . The man is dead and gone ! angry

1 Like

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Impressive!
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Eldavido1:

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ncaa-denies-ghana-banned-nigerian-flights-over-ebola/185166/
he no concern us .
Ghana na rubbish country na the truth b DAT

4 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Arosa(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Ghana is an irrelevant Country just like this news is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Ironi: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Arosa: Ghana is an irrelevant Country just like this news is irrelevant.

And how is Nigeria relevant, for all the Negative reasons? ....Boko Haram... and all the killings ?

You sef .
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by iamord(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: Impressive!
wow! U so pretty!!! #followsshraply!!!!
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Arosa(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Ironi:

And how is Nigeria relevant, for all the Negative reasons? ....Boko Haram... and all the killings ?

You sef .

You are asking a question you already know the answer to.
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
If we put d population of Lagos and Katsina together;that shld outnumber d population of ghana;go to those states and see how crime rate is low.Most countries with huge population are not without d problems u have mentioned,so we ar not an exception.With ur number, i think u shld enjoy more peace than we do here.Nigeria serve as a model to ghana cos u hav to recycle wat we've done in d past and u gaynaians are behind us;and stil learning frm us.
Dont undermine nigeria's knwledge and understanding of african continent;we can sponsor mercenaries frm burkina faso, destablize ur country and deny u d relative peace u people are "claiming" to be enjoying right now
Ironi:

You sef .

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Billygee2u: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
jarkbauer: SO WHO IS LYING ?
the stupid reporter and mumu poster
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
iamord: wow! U so pretty!!! #followsshraply!!!!
aww merci smiley
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by leofab(f): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
GoldStandard: Patrick Sawyer touched down in 2 other countries before Lagos....did he not touch & or interact with people there? For all I care, Lome & Accra are also at risk!
and why will that guy drop at all the airport along his destination; who knows if he wouldn't continued his expedition to Cameroon and beyoung if not that he collapsed in Nigeria. That man is just a devil in disguise.
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Ayorh4you(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
merit12: I was here too

Follow me

Hehe

I don charge 2 of my ba3 na me and nairaland today

Hehe

Hehehehe. Abeg when nairaland credit your bank acct, no forget me o. Cuz e b like nl dey pay people now
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Hemanwel(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ironi:

You sef .
If there's any country/people that's praying for Boko Haram insurgency to end in North Eastern Nigeria,definitely not Ghana/Ghanaians
They always feel satisfied/comfortable/happy to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria.
But,I have one good news for Ghanaians:
Whether you have 24/7 power supply or not; whether you got independence in 1957 or earlier,
NIGERIA IS RICHER THAN GHANA; LAGOS STATE GOVT CAN FEED THE WHOLE OF GHANA!!!
John Dramani Mahama(President of Ghana) can be likened to or in the same category with Fashola(GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE) and NEVER President Goodluck Jonathan!!! ( Abi e easy to rule 36 Ghana)??

1 Like

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by iswallker(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
NCAA last night explained that it [b]decided to airlift the ban [/b]because Asky has suspended all flights to Sierra Lone and Monrovia indefinitely and was prepared to cooperate and collaborate with the Authority's programmes in preventing the scourge of Ebola in Nigeria.

How does ncaa airlift a ban? Where is it being airlifted to?

undecided
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by uzolexis(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
leofab: and why will that guy drop at all the airport along his destination; who knows if he wouldn't continued his expedition to Cameroon and beyoung if not that he collapsed in Nigeria. That man is just a devil in disguise.

this is a funny post grin grin cheesy rotfl
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by GoldStandard: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
leofab: and why will that guy drop at all the airport along his destination; who knows if he wouldn't continued his expedition to Cameroon and beyoung if not that he collapsed in Nigeria. That man is just a devil in disguise.
He was en route USA. Had to stop maybe cos of the kind of flight he too. Haba na....He was someone trying to help but contracted the virus
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by iamord(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hemanwel: If there's any country/people that's praying for Boko Haram insurgency to end in North Eastern Nigeria,definitely not Ghana/Ghanaians
They always feel satisfied/comfortable/happy to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria.
But,I have one good news for Ghanaians:
Whether you have 24/7 power supply or not; whether you got independence in 1957 or earlier,
NIGERIA IS RICHER THAN GHANA; LAGOS STATE GOVT CAN FEED THE WHOLE OF GHANA!!!
John Dramani Mahama(President of Ghana) can be likened to or in the same category with Fashola(GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE) and NEVER President Goodluck Jonathan!!! ( Abi e easy to rule 36 Ghana)??

sometimes I try to bypass foolish post like this. if u are well informed you will not be blabbing rubbish.. I am a ghanaian and I pray for bokoharam to stop and for the girls to come home.. Was it not ghanians that also joined hands in the streets of accra to do the bring back our girls?? Did ghanaians not join to flood twitter and other social networks with the bring back our girls theme?? Even some ghanaians on my twitter handle still use the name bring back our girls, did ghana not want to send army to nigeria to help ..I guess we hate nigeria that's why we took this decisions.. stop spilling bs..

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by continentalceo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Its not even possible for Ghanians to close their bother to Nigerians because they both have a lot to loose economically especially Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS / Planning To Relocate To Uk / Is Interstates Road Travel At Night Safe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.