Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move (477 Views)

‘My Earlier Decision Stands’ – Enyeama Rules Out Nigeria Return / Obi To Seal Manchester United Move / Check Out Manchester City's 2014/15 Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move by seyipee2011: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Edinson Cavani was on Louis van Gaal’s
shortlist this summer but insists he is happy to remain with the French champions
The Uruguayan only joined the French champions in a £55 million deal from Napoli last July but found himself playing in an unfamiliar wide role during his first season
in Ligue 1.

http://www.seyipeters.com/cavani-rules-out-manchester-united-move/
Re: Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move by arsetalks(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2014
The way players are rejecting Manchester United is alarmaing. Thats what you get when you are not in Europe. And this further shows what Wenger has done for Arsenal having to work under a very strict financial condition.

Those that do not know will tag him "Baba Ijebu" but wrong, no club ( except Juve ) has successfully built a stadium and not struggle even Juve was just lucky to get a deal from Jeep who were desperate to make a come back after some time in the backburner.

I feel for United fans it may take some time before they see their club back despite having so much money to spend.
Re: Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
arsetalks: The way players are rejecting Manchester United is alarmaing. Thats what you get when you are not in Europe. And this further shows what Wenger has done for Arsenal having to work under a very strict financial condition.

Those that do not know will tag him "Baba Ijebu" but wrong, no club ( except Juve ) has successfully built a stadium and not struggle even Juve was just lucky to get a deal from Jeep who were desperate to make a come back after some time in the backburner.

I feel for United fans it may take some time before they see their club back despite having so much money to spend.
Man United has all it takes to lift the EPL this season!
Re: Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move by Davidolives(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who is cavani i can't even buy him on my fifa game not to talk of Football manager. For me he is an off and on striker. And i don't think man utd need that now we already have Hernandez
Re: Cavani Rules Out Manchester United Move by heatmeup(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Davidolives: Who is cavani i can't even buy him on my fifa game not to talk of Football manager. For me he is an off and on striker. And i don't think man utd need that now we already have Hernandez
yes oooo my dear don't even like him. being a while on nairaland ooooo hope no p

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Barcelona 'agree £15m Fee With Arsenal For Vermaelen' / Welbeck Keen To Emulate 'idol' Henry At Arsenal / Death Of The Goalkeeper Of Sud Africa !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.