Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help (8089 Views)

. / Uk Charity Planning On Setting Up In Nigeria - Advice Needed! / Making Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help by rancetech(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2008
I would really be very happy if someone could help me out on shipping supplements to Nigeria.

I'm a Lagos-based bodybuilder and I would love to get muscle building supplements down to Nigeria for me and my friends. But the shipping prices I've been getting are to exorbitant.

If you know how I can go about it and the best shipping company to use or even the best supplements company please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Re: Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help by Kay1kay1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
Ultimate Sports Nutrition,SA is gd.Spk 2 them or SA Airways for personal delivery.
Re: Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help by bejo2k: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
so are you still bodybuilding

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Drug Companies Owned By Billionaires / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] / CBN To Change Polymer Notes To Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.