Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Thin Line - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Thin Line (461 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thin Line by Crocz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
There is a very thin line between success and failure, greatness and obscurity,brilliance and stupidity,bravery and
foolishness,precision and ambiguity,genius and crazy,winner
and loser,leader and "mis-leader",I believe....and I define that thin line as DOUBT, the moment you allow it to creep into your thoughts,you have already lost before it even started...I for one never second guess anything,I just put everything into it and "WAIT" patiently...and the outcome has been fantastic
so far

(1) (Reply)

Education In Nigeria - Your View / Studying Medicine In The Philippine / Business Analyst Online Training And Placements Providers USA |new York |chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.