Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son (964 Views)

Abraham Lincoln's Letter To His Son's Teacher / Letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son's Teacher.. / A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by yinkuscious(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Saw a post on NL with the topic "respect is reciprocal", I opened the thread to give my opinion, then I saw this post that says "not everyone u respect deserve it, so respect those who respect u" and this post is against my principle, so I quoted the person by saying "shut it! Respect is for everyone irrespective of what they are".
The next day during our morning prayer, my Dad read to us exo. 20:12 'honor ur father nd mother, that ur days may be long" and he added that not only ur father nd mother, but also those that are older than u. He then sited an example in a situation where an adult gives an opinion on a matter and a young boy insulted that adult, he said God will surely not be pleased with that young boy. To me, I felt really sober during the sermon by my Dad, when I remembered the statement I made on Nairaland to som1 that I think will be older than me. I was glad in the other way that the spirit of God is really dwelling in my dad, as he revealed exactly what I did. I can't wait for the end of the sermon, so as to go and make amendment and ask for forgiveness. After the prayer, I immediately logged in 2 NL and went straight to that same thread and quote the man again by saying "I'm sorry". Not too long, when I logged in again, the person quoted me back with "its ok, be a good boy". The next day during our prayer again, my dad then remind us of the example that he sited during yesterday's sermon and he said the young man has apologized. I was pricked in my spirit that surely my dad is a man of God. After the morning prayer, I went to my dad to confess to him and to let him know how his word has really been effective in my life. I confessed to him that there is a site that forum site that I do visit.... The next thing my dad asked for is my username, I told him, he then asked when joined, and the thread topic, I was like, dad have u heard of it b4 or u want to join? Shockingly... My dad just burst into laughter and said, so it is u!!! Be a good boy

My dad na Nairalander oo!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by Caseless: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin wetin b dat watch ur tongue next time, my son.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by emeka94(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
*in anambra tongue* rafta no go kill. Dis poster is velli funny

Father n son

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by cbrass(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is why I won't teach my dad how to use nairaland and facebook grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by zyzxx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy oH my gosh

Moderator front page pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Beautiful! grin
Remember, you don't know the face behind that moniker. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chai I Don Jones be that o.......I just show my pops nairaland...... God please let him remain a guest!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by yinkuscious(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Chai I Don Jones be that o.......I just show my pops nairaland...... God please let him remain a guest!!!
grin
JeffreyJamez: Chai I Don Jones be that o.......I just show my pops nairaland...... God please let him remain a guest!!!
Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by cbrass(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
But how did your dad know your moniker? Can't count the number of times my dad has begged me to help him open twitter account
Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by yinkuscious(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
cbrass: But how did your dad know your moniker? Can't count the number of times my dad has begged me to help him open twitter account
told him during confession... Y don't u wanna help ur dad with dat?
Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by cbrass(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2014
yinkuscious: told him during confession... Y don't u wanna help ur dad with dat?

Na I don't, it will make me have extra job to do, and he might just want to follow me, some day and he will just have some heart attack after seeing my tweets and retweets...not that am a bad person but you know some times we get so pissed off about iSsue and we react so sharp and harsh..just like you did before your dad diplomatically aand spiritually cautioned you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by wasak(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2014
i.hope all the tribal commandos learn from. It just doesn't worth it.
the world is indeed a small world, a smaller world indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by yinkuscious(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
wasak: i.hope all the tribal commandos learn from. It just doesn't worth it.
the world is indeed a small world, a smaller world indeed.
yeah... And nairaland is such a crazy site that you might be quoting ur righthand person without knowing....
Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by segun544(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Damn!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by Dorisbest(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
segun544: Damn!!!!!!! This op is just too funny........I laff sotey I jus dey mess mess, I mess sotey water water sheet jus dey comot 4 my yansh
nawa 4 u.
Re: Nairaland Saga Between A Father And His Son by JOETYNO: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Still searching for the joke.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sorry I Lied - Part 1 / UNTOLD PAIN: The Making / Earn Money From Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.