Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... (3679 Views)

PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices / Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Affordable MTN DATA plans are on offer now...

250mb for #400
500mb for #800
1gb for #1500...

Based on popular demand, Cheap Etisalat data packages are now available here also.. Get 500mb for #1000, 1GB for #1500 and 2GB for #2500...

Contact... 08155826632, 08064318421(whatsapp) ... Bbm 7AC4F763
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
migbe: Scammer
Mr. I haven't asked u for ur money or anything. I'm only a data reseller and a couple of ppl have contacted me and gotten their data.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author][/quote]
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by wunmi2odun(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Koolmexxi: Affordable MTN DATA plans are on offer wit a validity of August 30...

250mb for #400
500mb for #800
1gb for #1500...

Contact... Whatsapp 08064318421... Bbm 7AC4F763
e ba mi ki gbe ole ooo...ole oo!! ole ooo!!!ooogrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
migbe: Scammer
I think he's just looking for his daily bread like everyone else, if people pay and he does not deliver, then I think he can be called a scammer.

1 Like

Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
wunmi2odun: e ba mi ki gbe ole ooo...ole oo!! ole ooo!!!ooogrin grin grin
Mayb u shld rather not comment than throwing insults. I barely even know u neither have I asked u for ur money. Those who know how and wat it's about know wat I'm talking about. U need not bad mouth as I am not forcing u to.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2014
imas:
I think he's just looking for his daily bread like everyone else, if people pay and he does not deliver, then I think he can be called a scammer.
Thank you.. I've actually subscribed for a couple of nairalander already. Used to buy from Octavo before deciding to go into it.

1 Like

Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by encryptjay(m): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls ride on bro...some noobs keep talking anyhow.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by shadowwalker101: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2014
I use airtel
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2014
shadowwalker101: I use airtel
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Airtel is also gud though their reception and data inconsistency is a problem for some ppl.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2014
encryptjay: Pls ride on bro...some noobs keep talking anyhow.
Thanx man
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by bacco2000(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Its not a scam, I bought from someone too on nl here few days ago.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by wunmi2odun(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
cheesy
Koolmexxi:
Mayb u shld rather not comment than throwing insults. I barely even know u neither have I asked u for ur money. Those who know how and wat it's about know wat I'm talking about. U need not bad mouth as I am not forcing u to.
Oga hold it there.i know people like you. A friend of mine was scammed and he never got what he paid for. I warned him not to but he went ahead and paid into that silly a$$ nigga account and the next thing he saw was his gone dough without getting any data. I guess he was only being a broke nigga and couldn't afford to buy normal data bundles just like I do and he is ashamed to come share on my Wi-Fi cheesy you should know what guys like me do when we buy heavy data bundles from spectranet and swift. my last word for you; just get you and your low life data and kindly use the back door!

#TeamYahoo grin
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by wunmi2odun(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
bacco2000: Its not a scam, I bought from someone too on nl here few days ago.
Partners in crime grin grin
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
wunmi2odun: cheesy Oga hold it there.i know people like you. A friend of mine was scammed and he never got what he paid for. I warned him not to but he went ahead and paid into that silly a$$ nigga account and the next thing he saw was his gone dough without getting any data. I guess he was only being a broke nigga and couldn't afford to buy normal data bundles just like I do and he is ashamed to come share on my Wi-Fi cheesy you should know what guys like me do when we buy heavy data bundles from spectranet and swift. my last word for you; just get you and your low life data and kindly use the back door!

#TeamYahoo grin

Oga I have no case with u or ur friend. I think there's a thread right here on nairaland dedicated to exposing frauds posing as resellers. Ur friend can go in there and help expose some of those ppl. Like I said earlier I'm not forcing u into buying. D few ppl who have gotten theirs are more than okay with d service. Thank you.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by mrdrizzy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
wunmi2odun: cheesy Oga hold it there.i know people like you. A friend of mine was scammed and he never got what he paid for. I warned him not to but he went ahead and paid into that silly a$$ nigga account and the next thing he saw was his gone dough without getting any data. I guess he was only being a broke nigga and couldn't afford to buy normal data bundles just like I do and he is ashamed to come share on my Wi-Fi cheesy you should know what guys like me do when we buy heavy data bundles from spectranet and swift. my last word for you; just get you and your low life data and kindly use the back door!

#TeamYahoo grin
ignorance is really a curse

if u dnt knw anything jst say it so ppl can explain..rather dan forming what u aint..

Gosh!!
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Dygeasy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
wunmi2odun: I don't have anymore words to exchange with you. I'd rather reserve my important words to make cool cash than just spit them out to a ®etard like you cheesy ...when I say cool cash; I am actually talking about hard and nice currency and not the token you get from reselling data plus scamming your fellow Nigerians. **ignored with swaggs** grin
You really just came here to tell us you have a few thousand bucks to spend on data right?

Fine. You've made your point human rights activist. undecided
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Deblow: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some dudes transfer aggression here! Agreed, scammers are abound here like they do in every other sites. We shouldn't use our experience with some bad guys to pre-empt someone else especially wen we haven't really had any deal with them. I hear there are data resellers but haven't actually tried it with any. I have equally had some rough deals in the hands of some scammers in the past but I have also met a handful of honest online bizness dealers here as well. If u ain't interested, no one forces u. So pls let's not condemn anyone who hasn't been out to test before

1 Like

Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Deblow: Some dudes transfer aggression here! Agreed, scammers are abound here like they do in every other sites. We shouldn't use our experience with some bad guys to pre-empt someone else especially wen we haven't really had any deal with them. I hear there are data resellers but haven't actually tried it with any. I have equally had some rough deals in the hands of some scammers in the past but I have also met a handful of honest online bizness dealers here as well. If u ain't interested, no one forces u. So pls let's not condemn anyone who hasn't been out to test before
Thanx
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Hope u'all had a great weekend. Data Packages Still available...
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Hope u'all had a great weekend. Above listed packages Still available...
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by slinkman(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
koolmexi your plan is quite expensive, people sell for less here.

and this wunmi2odun guy is really an ignorant psycho. Going about the right thing in the wrong way.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
slinkman: koolmexi your plan is quite expensive, people sell for less here.

and this wunmi2odun guy is really an ignorant psycho. Going about the right thing in the wrong way.

I have no issues with him whatsoever. He's probably jus trying to show off or has Trust issues and I get dat. These prices are quite competitive with others on offer out there. D 1gb plan may b slightly negotiable though.
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by wunmi2odun(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Koolmexxi:

I have no issues with him whatsoever. He's probably jus trying to show off or has Trust issues and I get dat. These prices are quite competitive with others on offer out there. D 1gb plan may b slightly negotiable though.
Like I said yesterday, I have no more words to exchange with you. not tryna be a coward tho, I'm only keeping my words to make cool cash and hey; I wasn't trying to show off. it is just that I don't look anywhere for cheat or cheap data. I've got my money to spend on data and I can afford whatever data bundles I want. cheesy I shouldn't be on here throwing words back at ya twats, it's just that I'm addicted to nairaland. so, f*ck yourselves Loserz!! grin

#TeamYahoo cheesy
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Koolmexxi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dis is not a cheat and it's totally legit. I'll understand if some of us don't understand it dat way...
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by wunmi2odun(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
beinstein:
you have a problem and i guess visiting a renown psychiatric hospital could fix it.
I'm done exchanging words. time to make cool cash. cheesy
Re: VERY AFFORDABLE MTN AND ETISALAT DATA PACKAGES FOR ALL DEVICES.... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Koolmexxi: Affordable MTN DATA plans are on offer wit a validity of August 30...

250mb for #400
500mb for #800
1gb for #1500...

Contact... Whatsapp 08064318421... Bbm 7AC4F763

how do I check d validity period after purchase

(1) (2) (Reply)

30000 Mah Super Power Bank To Charge Any Phone On The Go / London Used Blackberry Curve7 27k,curve4 27k,curve5 28k / Used Nokia N95 8gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.