Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here (555 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. / Please Shear Your Good/bad Experience In School So We Can Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here by inositol88(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
for those of you that were/are opportune to do industrial training, pls shear your experience here .

for me, am currently doing mine with grand cereals and oil mill, jos.

the 3 months I have spent here have been very educative, however I have noticed that school experience is totally different from work experience. all thanks to grand cereals. I ve' also noticed some very funny set of students, they include;

1 those that are always waiting to copy from other people's log book.
2.those that are out to hunt for babes/guys
3. the amebos
4. those that would be the first to come to the canteen,but the last to leave
5. the holy holy ones
6. those that are always busy doing nothing, trying to impress.
7. those that would be the last to resume and the first to dismiss
8. the very serious ones .
9. special clique of friends eg. the unimaid family, IT students choir Family etc.
10. those that would always disappear when there is much work, and appear when the work is done .
and much more......
However, if you are ready to learn, grand cereals offers you the best environment, and am really learning a lot.

shear your own experience....
Re: Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here by Butoneday2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
tongue I no go shear?
Re: Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here by yorex2011: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
I no be alan shearer tongue
Re: Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here by inositol88(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Butoneday2: tongue I no go shear?
. u no even get sef
Re: Shear Your Industrial Training (I.T) Experience Here by dryakson(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Which category you belong?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Neco Result Here. / Yabatech People Help! Help!! Help!!! / Waec Gce: 100% Sure English Language {obj&essay} Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.