Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? (698 Views)

How Is Nepa/phcn Helping Your Christmas Holiday? / What Is Nepa/phcn Customer Care Service Number? / PHCN/NEPA Electricity Supply: Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by Chasisco(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
In the part of lagos were i stay at okokomaiko NEPA doez not serve us wel o,infact they play with power supply,they give and take it whenever they want which is not fair,currently,we have been in darkness for the past one week,the so called NEPA have refused have refused to kum and check whats wrong with our light,diz z really bad...plz my fellow nairalanders hw doez NEPA treat u guys in ur area?
Re: How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
They are very reliable in my area as in.....we do have light for like 18hrs everyday even with the heavy rain. Sometimes,I don't even know what to do with the light

We're breathing in fresh air grin grin grin
Re: How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by PheezyLee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
They are very reliable in my area too though ironically!
Re: How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by Jellyjust: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
I can't believe what am seeing, Very very reliable , sometimes I wish it goes off cause its now serving as a distraction somehow to me.Nebo is really living upto expectation
Re: How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by tafrica(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Going to 48hrs now and still counting the non-blinking light here. So astonishing.
Re: How Reliable Is NEPA In Your Area?? by iamtewwy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
tafrica: Going to 48hrs now and still counting the non-blinking light here. So astonishing.

yea am experiencing that at home naw but at work they hardly bring the light there

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This / Junior Student Kills Senior Prefect With Mystery Ring In Onitsha / The Story Of The Anger Of The Gods And Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.