Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Good And Well Refined Gari - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good And Well Refined Gari (723 Views)

A Profitable Foray Into The Refined Oil Marketing & Distribution Business / Urgent! Gold Buyers Wanted For Refined Gold From Ghana / Refined Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good And Well Refined Gari by goodnature: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good day,

Our company is registered in Nigeria. We have good and well refined Nigerian gari to sell in large quantities.

We are writing to find out whether you will be interested to buy the superior quality gari from us.

You can contact us through: bola.lamina@gmail.com

Best regards,

T. Bola Lamina
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2014
where are you based?
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by goodnature: 6:00am On Aug 03, 2014
imas: where are you based?

I am based in Ijebu Ode!
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by goodnature: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2014
imas: where are you based?

I am based in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. What about you?
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2014
goodnature:

I am based in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria. What about you?
am in Port Harcourt, so how would it go?
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by goodnature: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
imas:
am in Port Harcourt, so how would it go?

You can come and buy it in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. It is road free from Port Harcourt to Ijebu-Ode because you will reach Ijebu-Ode before you get to traffic loaded Lagos State.
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
goodnature:

You can come and buy it in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. It is road free from Port Harcourt to Ijebu-Ode because you will reach Ijebu-Ode before you get to traffic loaded Lagos State.
My email please feed me with the necessary details, like price, your address, mode of payment, etc thank you.
Re: Good And Well Refined Gari by goodnature: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2014
imas:
My email is imasuenk@gmail. com, please feed me with the necessary details, like price, your address, mode of payment, etc thank you.

I have sent you an email. How many bags/quantities do you want to buy?

(1) (Reply)

Bitumen Business / Mtn,airtel,glo Bulk Bundle / Please I Need Advice/help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.