Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One (1756 Views)

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Last summer...David Moyes won just two in all United pre-season matches & we named him *The Chosen
one*
...This summer, LVG has won four in four matches so far, which name will u give him.
for me I'll. call him the fixer

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Whizpeter(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2014
THE MESSIAH
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2014
the CORRECT ONE!

3 Likes

Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Aggrippa: the CORRECT ONE!

grin grin grin

That was also the first thought that came to mind.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by emiye(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2014
The real one
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
heatmeup: Last summer...David Moyes won just two in all United pre-season matches & we named him *The Chosen
one*
...This summer, LVG has won four in four matches so far, which name will u give him.
for me I'll. call him the fixer

don't tell me you are 'red devil fan'....united we stand ill name lvg "the anointed one"...
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by shilexholly(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
The ogidi 1
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by am0s(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
the fakest one
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
I will name him "The Saviour".gringringrin
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin

That was also the first thought that came to mind.

I thought that too

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: I will name him "The Saviour".gringringrin

fergie already named van nistelroy "saviour"
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Danhumprey: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
mancheeutd:

Then,what name befit LVG?
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
mancheeutd:

don't tell me you are 'red devil fan'....united we stand ill name lvg "the anointed one"...
yes naw
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Then,what name befit LVG?

the anointed one hope yall watch the game against Madrid yesterday kagawas 15 minute play was excellent I wish he's been played in that position(behind the strikers)
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
heatmeup: yes naw
that's cool...united rule... the red devils were excellent yesterday against Madrid but am still sceptical about that formation with a 3man defence.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
After defeating Real Madrid manutd to play Liverpool in the Guinness cup final
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
mancheeutd:
that's cool...united rule... the red devils were excellent yesterday against Madrid but am still sceptical about that formation with a 3man defence.
felt so too but maybe when van gaal see how fast they are in premiership maybe he will switch
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by julioralph(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
the bossy one :p
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Danhumprey: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
mancheeutd:

the anointed one hope yall watch the game against Madrid yesterday kagawas 15 minute play was excellent I wish he's been played in that position(behind the strikers)
Yea. Kagawa was superb. But the problem is,we already have many playmakers. And how to accommodate each of them and give them playing time is a problem.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by mancheeutd(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
heatmeup: felt so too but maybe when van gaal see how fast they are in premiership maybe he will switch

that's true I still can't put my hopes on Evans Jones n the likes for a 3man defence let's hope he brings in hummels
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
mancheeutd:

no i tot he was the goal scoring machine
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Yea. Kagawa was superb. But the problem is,we already have many playmakers. And how to accommodate each of them and give them playing time is a problem.
we might no appreciate them now until we start playing in europe.mancity have too many playmakers yet they still wanted a lampard
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: we might no appreciate them now until we start playing in europe.mancity have too many playmakers yet they still wanted a lampard

is it not funnny how last season we had no midfielders nor playmakers and now we have too many?

we should keep these players

We just need on central defender and one tough tackling defensive midfielder and we will win the league #GGMU
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Hermanie(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2014
The anti christ.
Van gaal is an end time coach
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by idee91: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2014
The 'Trophy Hunter'
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by heatmeup(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Hermanie: The anti christ.
Van gaal is an end time coach
lolzzzzzzz what of trophies or adonbeliveit
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by abatically(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
mancheeutd:

He can't dispose Mata. Kagawa is good, but we all agree that Mata is an all round better player. If lvg is going to play 3-5-2, then kagawa will always play second fiddle to Mata. No other option to play kagawa, he can't play wing back or central midfield. In a 4-4-2 formation he could will manage as left winger, but 3-5-2? No other place then in the hole where we already have Mata.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
abatically:

He can't dispose Mata. Kagawa is good, but we all agree that Mata is an all round better player. If lvg is going to play 3-5-2, then kagawa will always play second fiddle to Mata. No other option to play kagawa, he can't play wing back or central midfield. In a 4-4-2 formation he could will manage as left winger, but 3-5-2? No other place then in the hole where we already have Mata.

Kagawa has come in a few time for Herrera in a central midfield position and he has not done too badly. I can see him playing their comfortably in a 3-4-1-2 formation against some weak premier league opposition

for the number 10 role, dont forget that Januzaj will play there as well
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by abatically(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
mancheeutd:

3-5-2 is the only formation we can play that can accommodate 2 strikers and a number 10 with every player in their favorite position. Its a dynamic formation, one minute its 3-5-2 and the next minute its 5-3-2. We only need our wing backs to be very hard working and we will score lots of goals. In a 4-4-2, Mata will not play his preferred role. In a 4-3-3, we can only play one striker which is a waste since we have 4. Three strikers can't sit on the bench. I wish we could sign cuardrado, a perfect player for the wing back.

If we can get the right players (which is what lvg is trying to do), then we can win the league with 3-5-2. This is also why I think we don't need di maria and reason lvg hasn't pushed for him. Where do u folks think di maria will fit in a 3-5-2? He surely can't play wing back. I'm sure Ashley Young would do a better job at wing back than di maria. Lvg is a good coach, he knows his formation and he is looking for the right players to make it work. If we can get Vidal and hummels, we will be a title contender.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by abatically(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
mikeansy:

Kagawa has come in a few time for Herrera in a central midfield position and he has not done too badly. I can see him playing their comfortably in a 3-4-1-2 formation against some weak premier league opposition

for the number 10 role, dont forget that Januzaj will play there as well

Ander Herrera is a very versatile player. He looks small but he is strong and does make lots of prodessional tackles in midfled to stop opposition counter attacks something kagawa cannot do. Kagawa can't play in central midfield, I would rather play cleverly in CM than kagawa. Cleverly can run, he only needs 2 creative midfielders beside him for him to play well and that is what Herrera and Mata are for. And this is why cleverly never plays well in a 4-4-2 formation because he only has one midfielder beside him (last season it was carrick and he is not that creative IMHO). Now in a 3-5-2 he has Herrera or fletcher and then Mata who also joins in midfield to make the passes while he (cleverly) does the dirty jobs.
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by wayne4loan: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
The right one
Re: What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
The appointed one

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Sure Over 1.5 Games / Paul Pogba’s Injury Appears Very Serious / Alex Oxlade Chamberlain WOEFUL Highlight Against Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.