Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? (6295 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Are you really this slow? Read this again and comprehend:

The molecular techniques outlined above now
allow anthropologists to study the migration
patterns of ancient peoples. Genetic diversity has
resulted from the extensive hybridization that
has occurred in the last two hundred thousand
years, hiding any clear evidence for typological
classification of race. Moreover, when selection
pressures (temperature, altitude) are coupled
with phenotypic variation, phenotypic
expression defies taxonomic assignment of race.
The genetic diversity within any historically
defined race swamps the small amount of
difference between such groups, making the
boundaries of these categories entirely arbitrary.
Therefore, race in humans does not have a
biological meaning.

After digesting that please proceed to show with scientific articles how our progenitors were negroid.

First, I don't know who put the bolded there. But's so s.t.u.p.id , that even you could have easily debunked it. But alas, you didn't because...., you don't know science.

Any body, anyone with primary six education would know that Race is genetic, and therefore has a biological basis.

It is due the genetic(biological) basis of race that you give birth to a black skinned baby instead of a white-skinned baby, you thickhead. angry

You don't already know that, I can't help you. GO BACK to primary school.

The fact that you published something for which your common sense and basic education should have told to be incorrect and illogical shows and proves that you have been arguing from a position of ignorance all along.

I really don't have the time nor the temperament to argue with complex ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
plaetton:

First, I don't know who put the bolded there. But's so s.t.u.p.id , that even you could have easily debunked it. But alas, you didn't because...., you don't know science.

Any body, anyone with primary six education would know that Race is genetic, and therefore has a biological basis.

It is due the genetic(biological) basis of race that you give birth to a black skinned baby instead of a white-skinned baby, you thickhead. angry

You don't already know that, I can't help you. GO BACK to primary school.

The fact that you published something for which your common sense and basic education should have told to be incorrect and illogical shows and proves that you have been arguing from a position of ignorance all along.

I really don't have the time nor the temperament to argue with complex ignorance.

plaetton even primary school pupils use text book. Please quote a scientific article. What you call stu.pid is a scientific article, quote one, very simple.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
^^^
@Lordreed.

Horus has already answered your question for you, thickhead.

But let me say it in kindergarten-speak for you.

1. If all humanity came from one parent in Africa, then all humanity came from Africa.

2. Africa is the original home Negroid people, therefore it is safe to say that all humanity came from Negroid parents.

The above all all common sense conclusions.

3. Most importantly, we know , scientifically, that ONLY Black-Skinned(Negroid), melanin-rich genetic material can mutate and evolve into non-melanin, non-blackskinned genetic material.

4. In other words, black( Negroid) can produce both Negroid and non-Negroid depending on the biological conditions of which your posted article refers.

5. Let me repeat for your ears, NON-Negroids CANNOT evolve into Negroids.
Peroids.

Now, USE your tongue to count your teeth.
If you come back with anything more silly, then I may have to smackyou on the head to unblock that head.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
@plaetton

The school you went to didn't teach you how to quote scientific articles?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed: @plaetton

The school you went to didn't teach you how to quote scientific articles?

Things that are common sense need not be quoted.
I cannot appeal to authority on basic common sense issues.

I do not need to quote a scientific article to tell you that Eba is my favorite meal.

Like I said earlier, if you haven't learned anything by now, let this rest.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
plaetton:

Things that are common sense need not be quoted.
I cannot appeal to authority on basic common sense issues.

I do not need to quote a scientific article to tell you that Eba is my favorite meal.

Like I said earlier, if you haven't learned anything by now, let this rest.

A very wrong analogy since human evolutionary theory is not a basic instinct. It came about by study. The primary school you keep shouting is it not from texts the pupils learn?

This is just amazing that you can't perform something as simple as quoting a scientific text to buttress your point. Why is this a hard thing? I really don't see what the problem you have with it is.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

A very wrong analogy since human evolutionary theory is not a basic instinct. It came about by study. The primary school you keep shouting is it not from texts the pupils learn?

This is just amazing that you can't perform something as simple as quoting a scientific text to buttress your point. Why is this a hard thing? I really don't see what the problem you have with it is.

Buttress what point, if I may ask?
What exactly do you see as my point in all of this?

I obliged you by pointing out that Horus has answered your question in the simplest way.
Then you keep asking for post and articles?
Are you daft?
Really?
Why did you ignore that?
If you are half as smart as think, why don't tell me that the reference to melanin skin pigmentation is a non-scientific reference, just like you blindly and clumsily posted and even boasted first that skin color is not a racial classification , then secondly that race is not biological .
See how confused you are?
Wow for you sir!. undecided

By 10 pages ago, you should have learned what you did not know, but you keep bleeping and bleeping " give me article, give me posts, give me links" .
What does it take for you to learn something, if you are sincere ?

I really get disappointed at myself anytime I end up in this type of merry-go-round with somebody who does not understand the issue he is passionately debating.

Enough, please!
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
plaetton:

Buttress what point, if I may ask?
What exactly do you see as my point in all of this?

I obliged you by pointing out that Horus has answered your question in the simplest way.
Then you keep asking for post and articles?
Are you daft?
Really?
Why did you ignore that?
If you are half as smart as think, why don't tell me that the reference to melanin skin pigmentation is a non-scientific reference, just like you blindly and clumsily posted and even boasted first that skin color is not a racial classification , then secondly that race is not biological .
See how confused you are?
Wow for you sir!. undecided

By 10 pages ago, you should have learned what you did not know, but you keep bleeping and bleeping " give me article, give me posts, give me links" .
What does it take for you to learn something, if you are sincere ?

I really get disappointed at myself anytime I end up in this type of merry-go-round with somebody who does not understand the issue he is passionately debating.

Enough, please!

LoL! Is it hard to point to one article that categorically states that our progenitors were negroid? Or is it that such an article does not exist because no scientist is making such a finding? Okay let's take a different approach show me one article that equates dark skin to the negroid classification.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
@plaetton

Here is an interesting question for you. Did our progenitors evolve dark skin or they just had it from the start?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by GooseBaba: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Weah96: Why is your name JesusisLord if Jesus plays only a small role in your belief system? You're from the NOI, am I right? Or is there another offshoot of black liberation theology ofwhich I'm unaware?

Don't mind that guy... He belongs to messianic black hebrews. They believe they are descendants of the cursed Jews that fled into the wilderness (present day Africa). And Atlantic slave trade was part of the curse.

Apparently, they are suppose to hate Africans because we are heathen.. Smh...they hate white people (edomite) according to scriptures they are not suppose to mix..

Also, they believe present day Jews are imposters. That ancient Jews were black. The ones that a fanatic enough would keep long beards, shaved head and wear white garment. If you don't know you will mistake them for muslims.

Just like muslims shout Allah, theirs is most high, shalom and yashaya....oh.. They eagerly await armageddon.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by Weah96: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Is it hard to point to one article that categorically states that our progenitors were negroid? Or is it that such an article does not exist because no scientist is making such a finding? Okay let's take a different approach show me one article that equates dark skin to the negroid classification.

These two should help. The second one, I believe, states that the first modern human had dark skin. Although our earliest ancestors, when they diverged from the chimp lineage, did have pale skin like monkeys, gorillas, and chimps do now. But those weren't modern humans. They were arboreal ape human people. LOL.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18046745/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/07/3/text_pop/l_073_04.html

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by Weah96: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2014

Here is an interesting question for you. Did our progenitors evolve dark skin or they just had it from the start?

Our closest relatives, chimps, have pale skin like an Oyinbo, except of course on the exposed parts of their body. Our common ancestor looked more like them than us, so they had pale skin. But we're talking about modern humans, with our current genome and anatomy. Modern humans have existed for only 200k years and that first guy had dark skin.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2014

Our proginators evolved every form and function. Form and function evolve together.

Now, by the way, black is the default color from which every other color is derived. Therefore , nature simply followed the laws of physics in evolution of humans.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Weah96:

Our closest relatives, chimps, have pale skin like an Oyinbo, except of course on the exposed parts of their body. Our common ancestor looked more like them than us, so they had pale skin. But we're talking about modern humans, with our current genome and anatomy. Modern humans have existed for only 200k years and that first guy had dark skin.
plaetton:
Our proginators evolved every form and function. Form and function evolve together.
Now, by the way, black is the default color from which every other color is derived. Therefore , nature simply followed the laws of physics in evolution of humans.

So evolution is moving the species from light skin to dark then again to light in the case of those who left Africa, correct?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by plaetton: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2014
LordReed:

So evolution is moving the species from light skin to dark then again to light in the case of those who left Africa, correct?

Good. You're asking good questions. Now, listen and learn.
There is something called mutation. Mutation is an anomaly. If the mutation causes a disadvantage to survival, then the mutated variant dies off. In the case of non-melanin skin, the harsh African sun would cause skin cancer and gradually kill of the disadvantaged mutants, unless, a secondary mutation occurs to checkmate or rollback the anomaly, or, in the case of humans, they migrate and disperse to less hotter climates.
This is exactly what happened.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by Weah96: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
LordReed:

No. Our species, Homo sapiens sapiens, began black, in Africa. We did evolve from a primate species that was phenotypically similar to modern apes. As you may know, chimps and monkeys have pale skin but with a significantly smaller brain size. Our last phylogenetic ancestor without melanin was not a human being.
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2003/06/11_idaltu.shtml
Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by LordReed(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weah96:

No. Our species, Homo sapiens sapiens, began black, in Africa. We did evolve from a primate species that was phenotypically similar to modern apes. As you may know, chimps and monkeys have pale skin but with a significantly smaller brain size. Our last phylogenetic ancestor without melanin was not a human being.
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2003/06/11_idaltu.shtml

Thanks. A very interesting read.

@plaetton
Do you see how to support your statements now? And didn't even have to beg him.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? by Horus(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUW6hrKVYkY

The Origin of The Neanderthal (White Race)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍the secrets Of How I Broke Free From Masturbation : you too Can / We Come Back as Lesser Animals When We Die - Satire / Detailed Text Of Last Communion Service With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.