Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Computer Warehouse Group Private Placement Is On! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Warehouse Group Private Placement Is On! (1485 Views)

Konga Shares Rare Warehouse Pictures To Show Their Preparedness For Yakata 2015 / Siwes Placement For Computer Science Student: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Warehouse Group Private Placement Is On! by Angelgirl(f): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2008
Computer  Warehouse Group (CWG) is selling her private placement @3.40k. I am inviting you all to investment in this organisation. As an employee of the wonderful organisation, I can assure that you that your seeds would produce good yields. you can reach me on 07028505795 or mail me for further information on racheal.olisakwe@cwlgroup.com
Re: Computer Warehouse Group Private Placement Is On! by Angelgirl(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2008
Dear Friends,

CWG (Computer Warehouse Group) is a leading private company in the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Sector, operating in Nigeria and the West African sub region. CWG is inviting select individuals such as your good self to share in the company’s future and fortunes by participating in its Private Placement of 487,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at a price of N3.40 per share. Kindly note that the minimum subscription is 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) Units and lots of 10,000 (Ten Thousand) Units thereafter.

CWG was established in 1992 and is the holding company for three companies that engage in specialized and complementary activities within the ICT Industry. The companies are:

• CWL Systems Limited (“CWL”);
• DCC Networks Limited (“DCC”); and
• Expert Edge Software Limited (“EE”).

Vetiva Capital Management Limited is acting as the Financial Adviser and Lead Issuing House to the Private Placement and has attached a brief summary which provides information on the opportunity, as well as key investment highlights. We are pleased to offer you preferentially allot units in this Private Placement before we place the shares with a wider group of investors. Consequently, your commitment translates into automatic and guaranteed allotment.

kindly indicate your interest by sending me a mail , racheal.olisakwe@cwlgroup.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Gsm Internet Service Fraud In Nigeria - Spread This Picture! / New Lenovo Thinkpad W541 Workstation Intel Quadcore I7 16gb Ram 512ssd 2gb Nvidi / In Need Of An HP Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.