Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? (2161 Views)

PH Ebola- I Dont Know Who To Believe Again / Ebola:- I Am Disappointed In Nigeria. / Ebola: I Owe No One Any Apology – Minister Whocleared Sawyer To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Can someone else confirm this please? I am hearing a church in Surulere has 23 cases of Ebola and 300 people in Nigeria now infected. I was told by my cousin in Germany who works with MSF and confirms MSF is moving to Nigeria.

Initially sounded like a false alarm as I know they are working hard to sell the idea of me leaving Nigeria to me but I just confirmed from someone else here who said it is 100% true and the FG not letting the public know not to create panic.

Anyone?
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by Evyuc(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why can't u go and comfirm it by urself
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by adanduka: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls confirm and tell us. Pictures are welcome too.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by 3kay945(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
From the way I heard it spread, that figure is high. You only contact from someone already showing symptoms.
If not every living things in Liberia and other infected nations would be dead by now. cool

1 Like

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Evyuc: Why can't u go and comfirm it by urself
It seems it is a norm for some people to be dumb. If you have nothing to say, always keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by ogtavia(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
For realI mean reallywith ur username "arsetalks",you expect me to believe what you are saying,if this is how ur "arse" talks,I wonder what comes out of ur mouth...#pun intended...just messing with you bro,I pray this aint true oh...300 pipo with 23 confirmed cases?pls,let's try to stifle all rumours about Ebola,no be HIV abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
ogtavia: For realI mean reallywith ur username "arsetalks",you expect me to believe what you are saying,if this is how ur "arse" talks,I wonder what comes out of ur mouth...#pun intended...just messing with you bro,I pray this aint true oh...300 pipo with 23 confirmed cases?pls,let's try to stifle all rumours about Ebola,no be HIV abeg.
arsetalks.com. Name of my blog hence I use that name.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by ogtavia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
arsetalks: arsetalks.com. Name of my blog hence I use that name.

What a blog name!!!arsetalks.com,arsetalks sounds better,arsetalks.com,guy....make I no talk sha.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
no iota of truth not even a molecule

if ebola was in 9ja,America nd Obama will know

1 Like

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
ogtavia:

What a blog name!!!arsetalks.com,arsetalks sounds better,arsetalks.com,guy....make I no talk sha.
Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by ogtavia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
arsetalks: Arsenal.

Oooohhhhhhh,I get it now,sorry for d jabs bro,I am an arsenal fan as well,arsetalks.com,I get it now,well,d name still sounds funny,except when u get it...

1 Like

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls all these figures are just exaggerated so that some orgs can get increased govt funding and aids from other sources, no be naija again?
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by armadeo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
egopersonified: Pls all these figures are just exaggerated so that some orgs can get increased govt funding and aids from other sources, no be naija again?

Ebola has killed 600 people since this outbreak and all of a sudden 323 cases have appeared in Nigeria.

Dia is .........

2 Likes

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by Affable0709(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2014
"They" are trying to get us all scared! Read your bible to resist fear.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
armadeo:

Ebola has killed 600 people since this outbreak and all of a sudden 323 cases have appeared in Nigeria.

Dia is .........
You are jonesing if you honestly think the Africa governments will release the truth figures. See the thread on the home page? I mentioned there are 23 cases in Surulere alone and other people are now testifying to it. I am not to create panic in anyone's mind ( my own sibligings are in Surulere ) but simply stating what I heard from someone who can NEVER lie to me.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by ggrin(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Evyuc: Why can't u go and comfirm it by urself
u dy mind d mumu opundecided arsetalks posting/commenting trash since 1209undecided
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by arsetalks(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: u dy mind d mumu opundecided arsetalks posting/commenting trash since 1209undecided
You need a psychiatrist's attention and very urgently less your condition gets too critical. Hurry up lad.
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by ggrin(f): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: You need a psychiatrist's attention and very urgently less your condition gets too critical. Hurry up lad.
like I said,commenting trash since 1209.....big for nothing,man a fool @ ur age is a fool for ever take it or u leave it
Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by armadeo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: You are jonesing if you honestly think the Africa governments will release the truth figures. See the thread on the home page? I mentioned there are 23 cases in Surulere alone and other people are now testifying to it. I am not to create panic in anyone's mind ( my own sibligings are in Surulere ) but simply stating what I heard from someone who can NEVER lie to me.

While I understand the urgency I also don't want a sense of panic to hit lag. That's why I want to be sceptical on the issue.

However kudos to you as you raise awareness o. This issue. Ebola knows not race, tribe, age or political affiliation. We need to come together and face it in unity.

1 Like

Re: 300 Cases Of EBOLA I Nigeria? by armadeo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: You are jonesing if you honestly think the Africa governments will release the truth figures. See the thread on the home page? I mentioned there are 23 cases in Surulere alone and other people are now testifying to it. I am not to create panic in anyone's mind ( my own sibligings are in Surulere ) but simply stating what I heard from someone who can NEVER lie to me.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Reveals Shocking Ways You Can Accidentally Get Pregnant / I Dont Have Corona Virus Little Boy Cries As NCDC Forcefully Takes Him / Dr. Stella Immanuel: Spirit Husbands And Alien DNA Are At The Root Of Health Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.