Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? (809 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is a very very controversial issue.. A man works in an organization and earns a salary of 80 thousand naira per month while the wife on the other hand works in a different organization and earns a salary of 250 thousand naira per month.. So where the problem is, if one person was to quit the job, as a man, would you quit the job for your wife so that the family needs would be met due to her huge salary or your wife would quit the job for you in order to maintain your dignity as the head of the family with low income ?
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by hushmail: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
2 ways to answer

d economic answer n d african man answer

choose d option dat best suit u

chikena

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by Dygeasy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why does any of them have to quit their jobs?
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: Why does any of them have to quit their jobs?
you havnt provided an snswer to the question
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by beeevan: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Any reasonable man will quit, except you are talking of these breed of men that think their bloated ego can pay bills, then...

He should quit and start a business.
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by worry359(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Husband should quit work.
Wife should pay for one or two house girls wink to do chores and look after the man while the wife is at work.
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
worry359: Husband should quit work.
Wife should pay for one or two house girls wink to do chores and look after the man while the wife is at work.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by Rufex07(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
worry359: Husband should quit work.
grin[quote author=worry359]Husband should quit work.
Wife should pay for one or two house girls wink
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by Rufex07(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
The man should quit the job. But the wife must agree to split her salary into two. That of the husband's must be paid directly into his account by the woman's company monthly. gaskia!
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by Godmystrength: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Rufex07: The man should quit the job. But the wife must agree to split her salary into two. That of the husband's must be paid directly into his account by the woman's company monthly. gaskia!
Which company does that?

So assuming that is even possible, so when the salary is paid (into their accounts), what will now happen?
Will they now sit down to decide how to spend the money or the woman will keep her portion and the man will spend his own on the family or vice versa?

Anyway my own point is that if it gets to the point where the condition has to be that company pays half of wifey's salary into hubby's account, then i think none of them have any business resigning o. Abi what's the point of sharing salary into two? Is it still not going into the same family purse? If they have this mentality of sharing, then noone should resign. whatever will suffer should suffer at their own risk sha.....

Is that how hubbys of housewives share their salary into 2 and tell their company to pay half into wifey's account? Na question i ask o before that old papa will follow me here now and start talking....
Re: Who Should Quit The Job.. The Husband Or The Wife ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Which company does that?

So assuming that is even possible, so when the salary is paid (into their accounts), what will now happen?
Will they now sit down to decide how to spend the money or the woman will keep her portion and the man will spend his own on the family or vice versa?

Anyway my own point is that if it gets to the point where the condition has to be that company pays half of wifey's salary into hubby's account, then i think none of them have any business resigning o. Abi what's the point of sharing salary into two? Is it still not going into the same family purse? If they have this mentality of sharing, then noone should resign. whatever will suffer should suffer at their own risk sha.....

Is that how hubbys of housewives share their salary into 2 and tell their company to pay half into wifey's account? Na question i ask o before that old papa will follow me here now and start talking....
nice one jawe my person

(1) (Reply)

Pls,help Me Locate My Dad(mr Dayo Adesanya) / 10 Ways You’re Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse And You Don’t Even Know It / How To Find A Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.