Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants (4333 Views)

Pics: Mr Universe Nigeria 2015 Finalists Get Unclad To Support Cancer / Photos: MR EDO Wins Mr Tourism Nigeria 2014 / Meet The New Mr Universe Nigeria, 2013 - Pius Marcus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Afam4eva(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2014
CFCfan: Is there a Mr Ugly/wowo competition?
I could win that one
is that Jordin sparks in your porfile?
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by pfijacobs(m): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Abeg make una leave dem jhor.... Dier body use scope try... Anyways abeg vote for my classmate bajulaiye wale aka Mr abuja... 600 l mbbs LUTH... E no easy to mix medicine wahala and dis model stuff plus d guy fine sef....

Mr lagos sef na my friend.. Sure fine boi wey dey play Bball wit us sef... Dey are finer dan dey actually look with these -5 megapixel camera.....

*any fat mr nigeria form? I go like collect o*
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Afam4eva:
is that Jordin sparks in your porfile?
Yes
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Afam4eva(m): 3:44am On Aug 04, 2014
CFCfan:
Yes
She just looks slimmer, that's why i wasn't sure. Do you like her?
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Afam4eva:
She just looks slimmer, that's why i wasn't sure. Do you like her?
She did some dieting.
Yes I like her
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: *checks the OP's Pic* SMH!! Below-average bítches with flat àss, ebola-like eyes and needle-like bóobs be cussing guys with 6 packs. angry

If you are girl on this thread, and you've got no flat tummy, succulent bóobs, ukwu and apple butt; yet you are laughing at these dudes, you need a brain swap ASAP. undecided
hahahahaha, make una come see Mr. Yobe, see as steam dey comot from this one ears.

Please go and look at my pic again, I put it up there so that poor souls like you who spent all their lives around ugly people can know what a pretty person looks like.

But I guess the saying that when you live among mad people all your life, you'll think sane people are mad applies here

1 Like

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by safarigirl(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2014
CFCfan:
She did some dieting.
Yes I like her
make JD no catch you grin

Her weight fluctuates, dunno why she can't keep a figure
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Anacksunamun: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2014
safarigirl: hahahahaha, make una come see Mr. Yobe, see as steam dey comot from this one ears.

Please go and look at my pic again, I put it up there so that poor souls like you who spent all their lives around ugly people can know what a pretty person looks like.

But I guess the saying that when you live among mad people all your life, you'll think sane people are mad applies here
and Ms. Fugly laughs like a tormented and demented psychotic bítch. Listen clearly you deformed ape, you ain't pretty and your soul and way of thinking is poor. Your brain is so fried, you deluded yourself into thinking you are pretty. I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, you dimwit!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by safarigirl(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: and Ms. Fugly laughs like a tormented and demented psychotic bítch. Listen clearly you deformed ape, you ain't pretty and your soul and way of thinking is poor. Your brain is so fried, you deluded yourself into thinking you are pretty. I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, you dimwit!!
lol...yeah, cool story.

Just read your profile pic, imagine my pic there and move on. Peace grin
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Anacksunamun: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2014
safarigirl: lol...yeah, cool story.

Just read your profile pic, imagine my pic there and move on. Peace grin
Now that's how you ought to reply, not try to come at me with your lame disses (I ain't those niggas that tolerate your excesses at the sport section) especially when you are facially challenged. Peace. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: Now that's how you ought to reply, not try to come at me with your lame disses (I ain't those niggas that tolerate your excesses at the sport section) especially when you are facially challenged. Peace. grin
please leave safarigirl alone.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hehehehhe
I like mister Aww and mister abs na. Dem try... but mister I rest my case ehn... chai... see una life!!! NL guys!!!! See una life oooo. N for hia una dey open teeth dey find free tooto up and down ba? See contest wey una go try win sumtin.. at all at all... you no go that one. hian!!!

Mrknowitall
Boboyekini... see una!!! especially you, wia u been dey na, when dem dey do this one!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by lirusehn(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
how come i hate this pack of a f*ck. Bullsh*t.

Nwayz!! Mr Kogi got it all smiley
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
safarigirl: make JD no catch you grin

Her weight fluctuates, dunno why she can't keep a figure
Who be JD grin
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
shoefreak: Hehehehhe
I like mister Aww and mister abs na. Dem try... but mister I rest my case ehn... chai... see una life!!! NL guys!!!! See una life oooo. N for hia una dey open teeth dey find free tooto up and down ba? See contest wey una go try win sumtin.. at all at all... you no go that one. hian!!!

Mrknowitall
Boboyekini... see una!!! especially you, wia u been dey na, when dem dey do this one!
cheesy Shey the form don close?
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
safarigirl:
cheesy Did you type this with a straight face?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy Shey the form don close?
Hehehehe. I be part of the organizers ni?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by safarigirl(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
CFCfan:
Who be JD grin
Jason Derulo
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
safarigirl: Jason Derulo
Chai
Diarisgodoh
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by ShugaAnnie: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Mr Benue is my friend/tribe! benue igede boy ..mr katsina ls in my school(benue st8 uni)never knew he'd contest!#HappyForThem
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by sugarcoatted(f): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
They all look like they are dying of starvation. The Yobe guy looks like a shrine. Mr Kogi is so cute
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
safarigirl: I almost put this topic in the jokes section cuz most of these guys are ridiculously funny.

I present to you, the contenders for mr. Nigeria Universe 2014 aka One Of These Guys Gets To Embarrass Us On The World Stage:

Mr. WTF!!!!

Mr. You Try Small

Mr. WHY-SO-SERIOUS

Mr. ARE-YOU-SERIOUS?

Mr. WANNBE STRIPPER

MR. OILMONEY-GONE-WRONG

Mr. ORORO

Mr. CONNECTIONS-GOT-ME-HERE

Mr. GA-Y PRIDE

Mr ororo or mr throwback (kidnplay)
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by homesteady(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2014

Mr are you serious won!
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Dannylux: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Mr. Yobe is one scary mothafucker! WTF?
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
homesteady:
Mr are you serious won!
hahahaha, ridiculous. Guess Mr. Nigeria is the only contest we can count on
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
The list no complete now
Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by pazienza(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Anacksunamun: and Ms. Fugly laughs like a tormented and demented psychotic bítch. Listen clearly you deformed ape, you ain't pretty and your soul and way of thinking is poor. Your brain is so fried, you deluded yourself into thinking you are pretty. I wouldn't touch you with a 10-foot pole, you dimwit!!

You have a misplaced aggression here. Those guys put themselves up for criticism and praise by the public, that's what all these pageant are all about, her criticism of them is in order. But you insulting her for airing her opinion, isn't,as she didn't apply for any beauty pageant.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 Contestants by Anacksunamun: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2014
pazienza:

You have a misplaced aggression here. Those guys put themselves up for criticism and praise by the public, that's what all these pageant are all about, her criticism of them is in order. But you insulting her for airing her opinion, isn't,as she didn't apply for any beauty pageant.
You have a wider misplaced aggression with your off-point advice. The OP you are trying so hard to defend has her pic on, meaning I can criticise her pic as you opined. So why are you telling me this? Direct the sermon to yourself, I only criticised her pics as she's been criticising others. Aurevoir!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Man Caught Bonking His Married Neigbhour's Wife (photos) / Meet The Top 10 Richest Music Producers In Nigeria / Bobrisky Attacks Panel Members For Saying He Is Not That Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.