Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? (656 Views)

Abohs Of Delta State Are Not Igbos / So Yagba In Kogi State Are Yorubas? / Which State Are You From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? by NeuroBoss(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
I've travelled around. The Igbos are known to be avid travellers known to travel to every corner of the earth in search of economic development.
And fascinatingly, the most represented of this ubiquitous tribe seems to be those from Imo state.
It's been seen and observed that 1 out of every 4 Igbo person/family outside Igboland is from Imo state..
How correct is this my assertion?
Re: In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
SMH.

This will cause division.

OP your plan won't work.

1 Like

Re: In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? by MadCow1: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
In the interest of Igob unity, I will ditto Largas' post.
Re: In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? by hushmail: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
wetin u want take d answer do?

B4 i go answer
Re: In Which State Are The Most Travelled Igbo Group? by NeuroBoss(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
How peurile of some people to start reading tribalism to this well-meaning question! Please, I only throw a question to sincere people out there. Imo is my adopted state. I served there. I enjoyed myself there. I did business there. I built lasting friendship there. I speak the Igbo language which I committed time, energy and money to learning.
This is not an attempt to disparage the people of the famed "Home of hospitality" but to confirm or negate their ubiquitous superiority compared to others within their tribe.
Warped opinionists, please get out!

(1) (Reply)

Latvian Baby Names Of Boys And Girls / Nine Guber Candidates Step Down For El-rufai / How We Love The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.