Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. (734 Views)

7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. by zangiff(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
There are so.many things, reasons , and fact about the RCCG Convection which includes
1. It's a place where prayers are answered no matter the condition.
2. Present Problems and calamities ends before the next congress
3. The millions of people gathered indicates the presence of God - don omen
4. It's a solution centre for Barren,sick and unhealthy people.
5. You can actually meet Your dream husband or wife right there.
6. You can actually promote your brand to the population.
7. The health centre contains professional nurses and doctors to care for your health.
So much that I can't mention but I know it's a place where prayers are answered.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. by thegoodone2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
good
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. by HFOG(f): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
You didn't mention salvation from sin. :-( I think that's the greatest miracle

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About RCCG Camp 2014. by zangiff(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Exactly, that sure.
But do you know, the only thing that motivates people to the congress is because they know their prayers will be answered. it works for me big time

(1) (Reply)

Junior Jihadis Play With Severed Heads And Enjoy Crucifixions / i / End Of The World Sooner Than Year 2000- Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.