Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,251 members, 7,849,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? (994 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by FarmTech(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls I'll like to know if sorghum is cheaper than maize. According to a research, it can replace maize in the diet of rabbits.
Re: Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ijechikky. Good afternoon
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by rareman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Can you imagine this two, what's happening here, someone asked relevant question that is capable of helping their career, all they could do is asking some stupid questions. Can't you guys locate romance section?
@Femtech please don't allow this distract you. From my experience I think maize is cheaper but it dependent on the season.
Please is it possible I hook up with you by november 7th at nkpor to check out your poultry farm?

1 Like

Re: Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by anienge001: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
rareman:
Can you imagine this two, what's happening here, someone asked relevant question that is capable of helping their career, all they could do is asking some stupid questions. Can't you guys locate romance section?
@Femtech please don't allow this distract you. From my experience I think maize is cheaper but it dependent on the season.
Please is it possible I hook up with you by november 7th at nkpor to check out your poultry farm?

And to think that the OP is a moderator makes it more absurd.
Farmtech, abeg do the needful!!
Re: Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by FarmTech(m): 1:41am On Oct 26, 2014
rareman:
Don't mind them, I've marked their posts as spam, next one may be to ban them.
When you're set let me know. See me on facebook: henry ikeme
Re: Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize? by FarmTech(m): 1:43am On Oct 26, 2014
anienge001:

And to think that the OP is a moderator makes it more absurd.
Farmtech, abeg do the needful!!
Done buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Hot and Cold Dip Galvanised Battery Cages For Sale / This Hen Lays Strange Eggs / Mixed Vegetables Made With Locally Grown Vegetables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.