Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146561 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is the reason for the season
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
We could not have done it without YOU all . . . Thanks for another awesome year.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you cant stand the oppositions, you are not ready for the promotions............
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fhemmmy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy See shoes

My Brootheeerrrr! Infact plus fine ''soles'' and better ''stockings'' inside sef..
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
dabriggs:

My Brootheeerrrr! Infact plus fine ''soles'' and better ''stockings'' inside sef..

You too know correct stuff jare, nice machine with nice shoes is great . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Dec 21, 2014
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Happy Sunday to all Nairalander.... May the joy of the Lord feels your heart
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Happy Monday to all Nairalander.... May the joy of the Lord feels your heart
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Another Christmas is here and let always remember that He is the reason for the season
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by charlesbid: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Fhemmmy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please Fhemmy, is this machine still available, RX330, 2005 model...Can 2.2 land it at my office in V/i Lagos.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
charlesbid:

Please Fhemmy, is this machine still available, RX330, 2005 model...Can 2.2 land it at my office in V/i Lagos.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . The ride has been sold and we currently have none that could be delivered within the budget of 2.2M Naira, might be able to get a 2003 Model or on a very good day, if the govt suspend the new tariff, a 2004 model but not a 2005 model for sure.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by 100Cents: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fhemmmy:
No matter how small, Lexus is always loaded

I just love it...

When I grow up, that's my car to drive ..
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
100Cents:

I just love it...

When I grow up, that's my car to drive ..

Amen...... So shall it be
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014
On behalf of all the management of Fhemmmy Motos, We wish you a Merry Christmas. May the reason for the season give you joy.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
As the 2014 is going, may all disappointment, shame, loss, death and bad news goes with iit without us all having a portion of it...... Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
I command 2014 to take away all my disappointment, pain, sicknesses, shortcomings and I will know success and breakthrough in 2015..... Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
You are/were special part of our 2014, we look forward to doing business with YOU in 2015, You are blessed and we are too..... Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Father Lord, Add your SUPER to my Natural in 2015, and it shall be SUPERNATURAL...... Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
In 2015, God shall supply ALL our needs according to HIS riches in Christ Jesus - We will lack NOTHING good, and we are favored in ALL we set to do..... Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
As we say good bye to 2014, so we saying bye bye to problems and failures . . . . . Amen!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015
From the management of Fhemmmy motos, we join hands with all customers, potential customers and to yhose that never believed in us to bid 2014 good bye as we usher in 2015.... we couldn't have done all we did in 2014 without you.

Happy New Year and God bless you all.... No vehicle bought from us in the new year will know an accident

Long live Nigeria/Canada
Long live Nairaland
Long live Fhemmmy Motos

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Another year with so much expectations . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by robonski15(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Oga fheemy you wan make person go steal oo choi.. Nice rides
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
robonski15:
Oga fheemy you wan make person go steal oo choi.. Nice rides

My Chairman at the top, steal ke? me and you know say you fit afford am now . . . . .Lol
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy first weekend of the year
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new first weekend of the year

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.