Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146671 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let us do good and be good.... cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by timbros(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
E be like say I don reach my final bus stop grin

Please search for RX300 2003 and RX330 2004 model for me.

Important specs are:

AWD (version Important)
Black interior.
Back camera (if possible)
Formica

I'll and more later. Give me the cost (include clearing) and let me compare both of them and make a choice.

Upload pictures o. Thank you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
timbros:
E be like say I don reach my final bus stop grin

Please search for RX300 2003 and RX330 2004 model for me.

Important specs are:

AWD (version Important)
Black interior.
Back camera (if possible)
Formica

I'll and more later. Give me the cost (include clearing) and let me compare both of them and make a choice.

Upload pictures o. Thank you.

Yes, you have reached your last stop . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread and you are appreciated, I will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible, however, if possible could you let us know your budget if possible and we will design something based on the budget but if you would rather don't, that is fine too and we will show what we could lay our hands on, but please be reminded that once you have said interior must be black, you are eliminating a lot of choices that are NOT and that might make price to be higher.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
We have all it takes to make your deal goes smooth . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
We have all it takes to make your deal goes smooth . . . . cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by timbros(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, you have reached your last stop . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread and you are appreciated, I will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible, however, if possible could you let us know your budget if possible and we will design something based on the budget but if you would rather don't, that is fine too and we will show what we could lay our hands on, but please be reminded that once you have said interior must be black, you are eliminating a lot of choices that are NOT and that might make price to be higher.

I don't have a particular budget.

Are you trying to say that black interior comes more expensive?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
timbros:

No, but see it this way . . . If I, Fhemmmy called you and say i need a wife and MUST be a Nigerian, it means my choices are wide open and i have millions to choose from . . . .
2 Days later i say, she must be of particular tribe, that reduced my choices drastically to say 10M Ladies
I call again and said MUST light skin and be a doctor and more conditions.
It will reduce my chances and the lesser the chances, the more expensive it becomes.
Same is applicable here.

What will make it more expensive will be reduction in choices . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by timbros(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

No, but see it this way . . . If I, Fhemmmy called you and say i need a wife and MUST be a Nigerian, it means my choices are wide open and i have millions to choose from . . . .
2 Days later i say, she must be of particular tribe, that reduced my choices drastically to say 10M Ladies
I call again and said MUST light skin and be a doctor and more conditions.
It will reduce my chances and the lesser the chances, the more expensive it becomes.
Same is applicable here.

What will make it more expensive will be reduction in choices . . . . .

I get you.

OK, just get me the best. But black interior is still very important for me.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
timbros:

Here is one 2004 Model Blue exterior and black interior . . . .Mileage is 195K Miles and will land to Lagos all cleared at a cost of ONLY 2.35M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
timbros:

I get you.
OK, just get me the best. But black interior is still very important for me.

If open to other colors for the Interiors, here is a 2003 with beige interior, mileage is ONLY 130K Miles and could be all yours at a cost of ONLY 2.25M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2015
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Good morning!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
wink wink wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.