Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146811 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2016
kiss kiss

smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Feb 16, 2016
wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Feb 16, 2016
2013 Lexus GS 350 AWD . . . . .

Year 2013
Trim AWD
Make Lexus
Model GS
Kilometers 68979 Km . . . 45K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

This will be ONLY 8.8M Naira with clearing NOT Included

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Feb 16, 2016
smiley smiley

wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin

shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:27am On Feb 16, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:27am On Feb 16, 2016
tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:28am On Feb 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:29am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:29am On Feb 16, 2016
kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:32am On Feb 16, 2016
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:33am On Feb 16, 2016
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:33am On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:35am On Feb 16, 2016
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:36am On Feb 16, 2016
cool tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happy Tuesday..... love from fhemmmy motos
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Another day, another $$$
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by akinola98: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
@ fhemmmy
Hi
I need a 2013/14 Lexus RX 350
I prefer a red external colour with beige interior leather pls
I love my ride with gadgets such as sat nav, reverse camera, keyless entry and start, open roof, power trunk, DVD for back passage , blind spot monitoring and others for conviniency
Last price to deliver ?? With pics please.
Thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
akinola98:
@ fhemmmy
Hi
I love my ride with gadgets such as sat nav, reverse camera, keyless entry and start, open roof, power trunk, DVD for back passage , blind spot monitoring and others for conviniency
Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread and we appreciate you . . . Anything is possible as long as you open the wallet wide enough to make it happen. . . .I cant remember if blind spot monitoring was in those years, but we will check and let you know.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by akinola98: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Expecting
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
akinola98:
Ok
Expecting

Was a busy day for me, please allow me to look into this for your tomorrow Sir . . . . Thanks and we appreciate you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2016
It is all about our customers........
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
akinola98:
@ fhemmmy
Hi
Thanks

Apologies for delayed response . . . . .
We checked the whole of Canada and there was no read of 2013 that matched yours specs . . . . BUT in the USA, we could deliver this one to you at a cost of ONLY 13M Naira EXCLUDING clearing cost . . . . .

I will later check for you what is available and possible from Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.