Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) (1233 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by ladyE1(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
Please house has anybody in the house heard anything about this recruiting firm 'KIMBERLY-RYAN' ?
Are they real or fake? I wrote a test with them sometimes this year, passed the test, and was interviewed that same day, and was promise will be get back to after three weeks. Since then, i have not heard anything from them. I have called them several times but was told thesame story.
After the interview that day, I was opportuned to see my assessment paper, and the comment of the lady that interviewed me gave me joy and assurance that I have gotten the job.
House, please are these so-called 'recruiters real'?
Re: Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by jokeade1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
yes, there are real. why dont u go to their office and ask them about it?
Re: Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by jokeade1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
yes, they re real. why dont u go to their office and ask them about it?
Re: Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by anitao1: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2008
hi was the name of the person who conducted the interview is it vivienne?
Re: Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by tundebabzy: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2008
I/m not trying to discourage you or anything but the truth is that if you are not called when the company promises to call you, and you have not changed the contact means you gave to them then its very likely that they would not call you again. I'm not saying all hope is lost but you should keep searching in other places and keep praying instead of bothering yourself about one particular interview.
Re: Recruiters (kimberly-ryan) by prizeless(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
they are very real.just be patient

(1) (Reply)

Proshare Has Vacancies: / Jobs At Mantrac Nig Ltd(dealers Of Caterpillar Machines) / Cbn Grants New Licences To 17 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.