Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup (1834 Views)

Watchand Download: Arsenal Vs Lyon 6-0 [ Emirates Cup 2015 ] All Goals / Emirates Cup: Arsenal Vs Benfica.(4:30pm Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Arsenal were beaten 1-0 by Monaco as
Valencia won the Emirates Cup.
Colombian striker Radamel Falcao
scored the only goal of the game,
converting a free header from the edge
of the six-yard box just before half-time.

The Gunners, who miss out on winning
their home tournament for the first
time in four years, felt they should have
been awarded a late penalty.
Summer signings Alexis Sanchez,
Mathieu Debuchy and Calum Chambers
made their first starts for Arsenal.

Having won 5-1 against Benfica in
their first match, Arsenal struggled
against the Ligue 1 outfit and created
little in the way of clear-cut chances,
with Sanchez rarely on the ball.
Falcao, starting a game for the first
time since a serious knee injury in
January, opened the scoring on 37
minutes.

Arsenal substitute Chuba Akpom was
brought down by visiting goalkeeper
Danijel Subasic as he burst into the
box, only for referee Martin Atkinson to
award a free-kick rather than a
penalty - despite replays showing the
foul was clearly inside the area.

Spanish side Valencia won the
tournament after coming from behind
to beat Portugal's Benfica 3-1 in
Sunday's early kick-off.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers,
Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey,
Wilshere, Cazorla, Sanchez, Giroud.

Subs: Martinez, Miquel, Hayden,
Bellerin, Coquelin, Flamini, Oxlade-
Chamberlain, Zelalem, Akpom.

Monaco: Subasic, Dirar, Carvalho,
Raggi, Echiejile, Bakayoko, Kondogbia,
Carrasco, Joao Moutinho, Ocampos,
Falcao.

Subs: Caillard, Fabinho,
Abdennour, Berbatov, Germain, Isimat
Mirin, Martial, Toulalan, Bahamboula,
Diallo.

http://sportgenio..com/

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Strongfaze(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats to my Valencia!!! We rock!!!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Strongfaze: Congrats to my Valencia!!! We rock!!!

Hopefully they'll perform better this season....cos last season wasnt exceptionally good for them undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Hopefully they'll perform better this season....cos last season wasnt exceptionally good for them undecided

so falcao now play for valencia?
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

No...he's still at Monaco
Arsenal played Monaco...while Valencia played Benfica

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Istillfuckyou: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

now i know ur the biggest fool on this site! u didn't ban giyaz for usin another id but u banned me. shame will kill u. wanna know the truth? u lost woefully. i wud have voted krone cos he really beat u. don't think u were robbed, u lost like an orphan. come let me teach u punches that can decapitate ur father's hut. don't unban my id. soon i'll start attackin ur email. fool!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: now i know ur the biggest fool on this site! u didn't ban giyaz for usin another id but u banned me. shame will kill u. wanna know the truth? u lost woefully. i wud have voted krone cos he really beat u. don't think u were robbed, u lost like an orphan. come let me teach u punches that can decapitate ur father's hut. don't unban my id. soon i'll start attackin ur email. fool!

Sorry sir, i would rather you guyz resolve ur issue
Posting insults all over wouldnt help douse the fire...
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: now i know ur the biggest fool on this site! u didn't ban giyaz for usin another id but u banned me. shame will kill u. wanna know the truth? u lost woefully. i wud have voted krone cos he really beat u. don't think u were robbed, u lost like an orphan. come let me teach u punches that can decapitate ur father's hut. don't unban my id. soon i'll start attackin ur email. fool!

Sorry sir, i would rather you guyz resolve ur issue amicably
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Istillfuckyou: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Sorry sir, i would rather you guyz resolve ur issue amicably
airmark is a fool, a crybaby. he was beaten silly by a newb and he's takin it personal. because he's a mod in the music section he feels he's on top of the world. i'll give him a tough time. this is just the beginnin
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: airmark is a fool, a crybaby. he was beaten silly by a newb and he's takin it personal. because he's a mod in the music section he feels he's on top of the world. i'll give him a tough time. this is just the beginnin

Ok,i think i quite understand your fury
Have u tried telling Oga Seun about it or calling him to order?
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Istillfuckyou: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Ok,i think i quite understand your fury
Have u tried telling Oga Seun about it or calling him to order?
airmark banned my id cos i challenged one hater in the rap section chat room. i told the boy 'ur a waste to ur parents'. that's an abuse to the boy, not the parents, and the fool banned me. he banned 3 people yesterday cos he lost a rap battle to a newbie. his name is krone. check krone airmark on the battle rap section. people voted for krone cos his verse was better and the foolish airmark took it up personally. some weeks back, i was robbed too in a battle with an ex mod. airmark was a party to my loss. he deliberately allowed dickriders to sway the vote to his friend's favour. check 'fuckyouhard vs mikus'. i won! even mikus accepted he lost but airmark kept the thread open until after mikus was leadin before he closed it. check my former battle threads. he didn't close them cos i won my opponents hands down. but why did he close mine? because he had the vote and saw that mikus was leadin!
so last night he had a fight with one krone, and the guy beat him. krone was gettin more and more votes comin his way airmark had to close the thread in shame. only one person voted for him. then he started bannin people. he banned siddogg and giyaz last night. he accused for insultin someone's mother. but giyaz later came back with another id but the foolish airmark did not ban him. but now i got this id and he immediately banned me again
i'll make his life miserable grin grin grin he's still cryin over his loss so that's addin salt to injury

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by ElFenomeno1: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: airmark banned my id cos i challenged one hater in the rap section chat room. i told the boy 'ur a waste to ur parents'. that's an abuse to the boy, not the parents, and the fool banned me. he banned 3 people yesterday cos he lost a rap battle to a newbie. his name is krone. check krone airmark on the battle rap section. people voted for krone cos his verse was better and the foolish airmark took it up personally. some weeks back, i was robbed too in a battle with an ex mod. airmark was a party to my loss. he deliberately allowed dickriders to sway the vote to his friend's favour. check 'fuckyouhard vs mikus'. i won! even mikus accepted he lost but airmark kept the thread open until after mikus was leadin before he closed it. check my former battle threads. he didn't close them cos i won my opponents hands down. but why did he close mine? because he had the vote and saw that mikus was leadin!

If all of the above is true, then Airmark is a fu..cking idio....t!

Anyway back to the thread, Valencia deserve their win. I have no complaints.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

If all of the above is true, then Airmark is a fu..cking idio....t!

Anyway back to the thread, Valencia deserve their win. I have no complaints.

Totally deserved it bro....at least it'll boost their morale for the coming season.
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by airmark(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: airmark banned my id cos i challenged one hater in the rap section chat room. i told the boy 'ur a waste to ur parents'. that's an abuse to the boy, not the parents, and the fool banned me. he banned 3 people yesterday cos he lost a rap battle to a newbie. his name is krone. check krone airmark on the battle rap section. people voted for krone cos his verse was better and the foolish airmark took it up personally. some weeks back, i was robbed too in a battle with an ex mod. airmark was a party to my loss. he deliberately allowed dickriders to sway the vote to his friend's favour. check 'fuckyouhard vs mikus'. i won! even mikus accepted he lost but airmark kept the thread open until after mikus was leadin before he closed it. check my former battle threads. he didn't close them cos i won my opponents hands down. but why did he close mine? because he had the vote and saw that mikus was leadin!
so last night he had a fight with one krone, and the guy beat him. krone was gettin more and more votes comin his way airmark had to close the thread in shame. only one person voted for him. then he started bannin people. he banned siddogg and giyaz last night. he accused for insultin someone's mother. but giyaz later came back with another id but the foolish airmark did not ban him. but now i got this id and he immediately banned me again
i'll make his life miserable grin grin grin he's still cryin over his loss so that's addin salt to injury

You should take me to aso rock. grin grin grin Sanity must return to rap section by force. Continue derailing threads up and down.

@ Stealthyme nice advise for him. let him go to aso rock to report
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Istillfuckyou: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

You should take me to aso rock. grin grin grin Sanity must return to rap section by force. Continue derailing threads up and down.

@ Stealthyme nice advise for him. let him go to aso rock to report
ur a nonentity grin am havin fun diggin the rotten parts of u on nl. loser! don't unban me, but i'll make sure u hate ur id. let me get my tools ready. ur airmarking@gmail.com in trouble grin "blind dude on sex... u don't know who u forkin with" grin

fuckyouhard!!!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Istillfuckyou: ur a nonentity grin am havin fun diggin the rotten parts of u on nl. loser! don't unban me, but i'll make sure u hate ur id. let me get my tools ready. ur airmarking@gmail.com in trouble grin "blind dude on sex... u don't know who u forkin with" grin

fuckyouhard!!!

ouchhhhh, i can wire money to you bro, to get tools from your dudes in malaysia fast. broke.a.z.z nigga. grin grin grin

@ Topic, this one wey arsenal don start losing , i no know wetin them wan do this season ooo.
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by CeiW5k: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

ouchhhhh, i can wire money to you bro, to get tools from your dudes in malaysia fast. broke.a.z.z nigga. grin grin grin

@ Topic, this one wey arsenal don start losing , i no know wetin them wan do this season ooo.
fool! why did u mention my name? do I have any forkin business with u? grin useless tribalistic vagabundo!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
ur right, bro grin they say he's tribalistic too
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by StealthyMe(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

Its still preseason...Anything goes
Expect a rejuvenated Arsenal side this season..
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark, accept my c/o let me deal with grin facker!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
damn fool! I'll haunt u till u get tired of me
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
am rude with the text shid/ my goons give the best hits/ and soon I'll have him beggin/ when I intrude his defences/ . . . .airmark's so feminine, he's a beetch with the menses!!
. . . .get ready to take a hit and I dont mean bongs!!!..I'll have u goin 'vida loca vato' like sisqo when he sees thongs!!
arms strong to pop the silly mod when I have them things launched!!/
the fool got beaten by krone/ cos he's a weaklin and old/ now he's bifferin and cold/ his meaty days now gone. . . he's chewin them bones!

that's a one take freestyle for u, mofo! accept my c/o now or bow!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
fuckyouhard: am rude with the text shid/ my goons give the best hits/ and soon I'll have him beggin/ when I intrude his defences/ . . . .airmark's so feminine, he's a beetch with the menses!!
. . . .get ready to take a hit and I dont mean bongs!!!..I'll have u goin 'vida loca vato' like sisqo when he sees thongs!!
arms strong to pop the silly mod when I have them things launched!!/
the fool got beaten by krone/ cos he's a weaklin and old/ now he's bifferin and cold/ his meaty days now gone, now he's chewin them bones!

that's a one take freestyle for u, mofo! accept my c/o now or bow!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
So sorry but after your ban expires, try not to break rules and respect the mod. Dont abuse or curse him, its against the rules and you get banned. I like your verse, cant wait for you to write stuffs where its appropriate. I really pity you. I hope you have learnt your lessons. Meanwhile stop derailing this topic. Its another rule you are breaking here and if the mod ban you again, you will add him/her to those you are beefing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
i 'll diss u everyfuckinwhere! with different ids u'll ban till u die, bastard!!!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
So sorry but after your ban expires, try not to break rules and respect the mod. Dont abuse or curse him, its against the rules and you get banned. I like your verse, cant wait for you to write stuffs where its appropriate. I really pity you. I hope you have learnt your lessons. Meanwhile stop derailing this topic. Its another rule you are breaking here and if the mod ban you again, you will add him/her to those you are beefing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dafug I shud care! u hypocrite! why don't u ban giyaz's other account if u think u know what ur doin. Imma nail u

fuckyouhard!!!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

...............it's a curse from the god of mic!/ ........airmark'll be cut with a sword or knife/ ......................we share nothin in common................ tho I fork his brother's wife!/ .......she's my 'beetch'! coz we done 'doggie' once or twice.................and if he forkin resorts to fight/........ I'll murk him till he's sodomized/ nothin will save this sinner......................... even if he's drunk....... with the blood of Christ!/
useless to his owners................... am sure they'll hug me if this bobo dies/ but. . . . .
let me try hittin a clock him so he'll be gone on time!!

but .......................I'd prefer u hand me a 'wood' so I can 'plank' this heathen/
he's daft! bans........................... and no one asks the reason?/ but the reason is that his heart is bleedin'/ the fagg is wounded.................................... he was hacked by a newbie!!!/ .......but was that too easy/
as am about to deck him with bars ................................like an attack in prison!/ coz the fool's not able. . .but b'fore we watch the table. . .
airmark, start counting ur losses. . ..................................like arsenal pre-season!!!

fuckyouhard!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
airmark:

HEY, BASTARD! DID U GET MY MAIL?
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by Istillfuckyou: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Airmark: When i saw a guy miscalculating votes against FYH and later claimed he gave verdict to mikuz i cancelled it rather than giving either of them, ...
UR A USELESS LIAR!!!
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2014
AIRMARK, BASTARD!! grin grin grin SEE HOW UR FOOLIN URSELF IN THE ROOM AND U DON'T AM WATCHIN. USELESS SON OF A BEETCH! IMMA MAKE UR NL MODSHIP MISERABLE FOR U
Re: Arsenal Beaten As Valencia Wins Emirates Cup by fuckyouhard: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2014
AIRMARK, I'LL HUNT UR MISERABLE LIFE! grin grin I'LL HIT JAM UR SKULL WITH UR FRIENDS. U DON'T KNOW ME YET. BASTARD!! IF U EVER UNBAN ME THUNDER WILL DAMAGE UR LIFE!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet2win Football Tips! / Video : Mikel Obi Should Stop Playing For Any Nigeria Team - Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka / Is This The Largest Crowd In A Local Nigerian Football Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.