Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? (1474 Views)

Adult American Eskimo Dog For Sale / Cute & Adorable American Eskimo Puppies For Sale... Selling For 50k Only. / Between Samoyed And Eskimo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm making plans to get a miniature American Eskimo dog very soon. Please what do I need to know about this dog? Can it be bred in nigeria? What's the price range? What's the best way to cater for this dog?
Dog breeders please help out.
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by Seun(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
What are your reasons for getting this miniature American Eskimo? Where are you getting it from?
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Seun: What are your reasons for getting this miniature American Eskimo? Where are you getting it from?

I want a pet, a dog that's not too small or too big that can live in my apartment.
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by mebad(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
You need to consider, they shed a lot of fur and they are professional in the act of running away
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by Seun(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
American Eskimo dogs are a good choice for that purpose. They are good indoor watchdogs and very trainable, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Eskimo_Dog
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by viution(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Seun: American Eskimo dogs are a good choice for that purpose. They are good indoor watchdogs and very trainable, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Eskimo_Dog
Please help me rate these breeds, they are all similar:
Maltese, bichon frise, bolognese, havanese, high west terrier
Re: What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog? by henry007(m): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2014
mebad: You need to consider, they shed a lot of fur and they are professional in the act of running away
running away? from how many owners?

(1) (Reply)

Akiho Honbuten - Japan (the Biggest Speciality Dog Show For Akita Inu) / Pitbull Available For Stud Services / My Brown House Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.