Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know (1323 Views)

Are You A Pervert? Take This Test To Find Out.. / Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind / Covenant University Stipulates Negative Test To Pregnancy, Hiv As Precondition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Are you a nerd or a geek? Take this fun quiz to find out for yourself!

A Geek is defined as someone who is an expert on a particular subject or niche. This can be anything from gadgets to chemistry to cars.

A Nerd is defined as a person who is obsessed about acquiring knowledge and attaining top grades in academics.

Take This Test And Post Your Result cheesy
Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ceasar1:
Are you a nerd or a geek? Take this fun quiz to find out for yourself!

A Geek is defined as someone who is an expert on a particular subject or niche. This can be anything from gadgets to chemistry to cars.

A Nerd is defined as a person who is obsessed about acquiring knowledge and attaining top grades in academics.

Take this test and post ur result

oo.mehn...

ama geek.

just did d quiz .
Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^^
Lol, I'm a geek myself. It's not a bad thing.
Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm a geek! cool

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by killzone(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am a geek as expected

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Timichael(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
You are a 'quintessential nerd.' D computer no knw say dat's nt my name... LMAO... E no go knw laelae nefa!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most intelligent guy or girl in your social circle and you love it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Have always been a geek
Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by McWhillion(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014
I'm both...
7. Which of these would make a great
birthday gift?
o Beakers, test tubes and/or petri
dishes
o The latest smartphone

What kind silly question is that no 7 by the way, so they expect a normal person to prefer a petri dish to the latest smartphone...Weird!

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Karlebolu(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
A geek? I am.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
My result ......
Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most intelligent guy or girl in your social circle and you love it! The best thing about you is that you're pretty social, with an admirable sense of style.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by babysmart(f): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
wow...i wasnt so surprised wen i saw nerd....no wonda my frends used to say i'm too ambitious nd result oriented.....nt dat i'm biased too bt i also dnt date dumbheads...

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by doeying(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Hey! You're the quintessential nerd! You love spending time testing chemicals in the lab and aspire for the highest possible educational degree.

i dont test chemicals tho...but i want to reach the highest educational degree in Architecture....
i just love school and education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most intelligent guy or girl in your social circle and you love it! The best thing about you is that you're pretty social, with an admirable sense of style.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
.. the questions are black or white.. no gray area.. what about the people who are neither

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Pronmix(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most intelligent guy or
girl in your social circle and you love it! The best thing about
you is that you're pretty social, with an admirable sense of
style.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
My test result; Hey! You're the quintessential nerd!
You love spending time testing
chemicals in the lab and aspire for the
highest possible educational degree. Which i am actually.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Result : Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most intelligent
guy or girl in your social circle and you love it! The best
thing about you is that you're pretty social, with an
admirable sense of style.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by donifez(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Hey you are a quintessential nerd, my close pals take me as one...LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by alentyno: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
What I got
Hey, you're a geek! You're easily the most
intelligent guy or girl in your social circle and you
love it! The best thing about you is that you're
pretty social, with an admirable sense of style.
Well, sometimes the line between being a geek
and being a nerd can be really thin, making it
possible for nerdy geeks and geeky nerds to exist!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Obinoscopy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1: Are you a nerd or a geek? Take this fun quiz to find out for yourself!

Take This Test And Post Your Result cheesy
The result says I'm a geek. Here's the excerpt:

Hmmmm, this is interesting......

1 Like

Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obinoscopy: The result says I'm a geek. Here's the excerpt:

Hmmmm, this is interesting......

You Too? cheesy

Lol, it's the same memo they've been ascribing to geeks Lol. grin
Re: Are You A Geek Or A Nerd - Take This Online Test To Know by Dannylux: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Hey! You're the quintessential nerd!
You love spending time testing
chemicals in the lab and aspire for
the highest possible educational
degree.
Well, sometimes the line between being a geek and being a
nerd can be really thin, making it possible for nerdy geeks
and geeky nerds to exist!

I'm a nerdy geek, bro.

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria- Career Pingger / Can I Print Out My Jamb Slip Without De Registation Scratch Card? / Only Geniuses Can Decode This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.