Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Read Transcript Of D’banj's Interview On ABC News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Transcript Of D’banj's Interview On ABC News (596 Views)

See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl / PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Transcript Of D’banj's Interview On ABC News by seeteazain(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ONE campaign ambassador D’banj and the Africa Executive Director for ONE Sipho Moyo were invited to ABC News to discuss with host George Stephanopoulos about the the upcoming U.S.-African Leader’s summit.
Read the transcript:
George: Africa get something much attention right now. There’s the man they call Africa’s Bono. Nigerian superstar D’banj. He joins us now with Dr. Sipho Moyo. The executive director in Africa for the one campaign. Thank you for joining us. One of the goals of the video was to get African countries to invest 10% of national budgets on agriculture.
Why is that the key?
D’banj: Well, good morning, George. For me, coming from Africa, it is so key for us to know what we have. And if you look through, when I was approached, I wanted to start the campaign. Ten years ago, the African leaders called me and said, 10% for agriculture. Of the annual budget.
Why? Agriculture has been seen to be the fastest way of eradicating poverty and creating job creation across Africa. By the time we finish this, we have 1 million or 2 million African youth saying we want to support agriculture. “
Read full Transcript from the interview here:http://247tops..com/2014/08/read-transcript-of-dbanj-interview-on.html

Re: Read Transcript Of D’banj's Interview On ABC News by sherial001: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
u don't get it right .go over what he said again

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Fun Time With Fanz -- ( VIDEO ) / Korobucci! Obanikoro Supporters Remake Mavin Record’s Hit Track Dorobucci / I''ll Kill Myself Because Icarly Star Doesn't Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.