Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Omotology Consults Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Omotology Consults Recruitment (1156 Views)

Betage Consults / Any Information About BRGC CONSULTS / Fairview Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotology Consults Recruitment by osigiepurr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Who else got dis message?
I received dis message today. Pls Nairalanders, i want to know d authenticity of dis offer before taking a trip to d venue. Ur suggestions are highly appreciated.

You are invited for interview 

Date: Thursday 07/08/14

Time: 10am

Venue: 39, OAK House, Beside County Hospital, Aguda Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Omotology Consults Recruitment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
I hope you have wings to fly undecided 'cos u will need it

FLY dont RUN. They are scammers. They even have a website sef http://omotologyconsults.com

(They'll ask U 2 pay N72,500 in 9working days and U get certified to start a biz of ur own with Int'l recognition.)-copied dat from anoda site on google.

osigiepurr: Who else got dis message?
I received dis message today. Pls Nairalanders, i want to know d authenticity of dis offer before taking a trip to d venue. Ur suggestions are highly appreciated.

You are invited for interview 

Date: Thursday 07/08/14

Time: 10am

Venue: 39, OAK House, Beside County Hospital, Aguda Ogba, Ikeja Lagos.

Re: Omotology Consults Recruitment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
KnuckleHead: I hope you have wings to fly undecided 'cos u will need it

FLY dont RUN. They are scammers. They even have a website sef http://omotologyconsults.com

(They'll ask U 2 pay N72,500 in 9working days and U get certified to start a biz of ur own with Int'l recognition.)-copied dat from anoda site on google.

Don't bother going o..almost fell for d crap in 2012..could remember vividly d guy(1man scammer) made mention of giving international certification b4 you can be employed you will need to raise certain fee with short notice..we asked wat d certification was he cudnt anwser..as we see say na thief we begin tackle am with questions wey him no fit answer,he quickly go call security b4 we beat am up..his location was a serviced office(rented for short occasion),his mistake was dat he was too greedy to involve other ppl..na only him wan interview over 500 ppl..anybody wey pay enter 1 chance..could remember I videod d interview back then..got tired of keeping it and had to delete..for more search omotology on naijahotjobs..
Re: Omotology Consults Recruitment by walterkenny: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Really
Re: Omotology Consults Recruitment by Becca2335(f): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote][/quote]omotology consults in my office o, they say they wanna network us with international companies.....somebody eppppp

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Facilities Engineers Development Program - Fedp 2014 / Treat As Urgent (abuja Resident Only) / Jobs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.