Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Call Of Duty: Advance Warefare - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty: Advance Warefare (930 Views)

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version / How Much Is A Gameboy Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty: Advance Warefare by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello Guys

I open this thread for Call of Duty Lovers. Have anybody Noticed the Hand of God Cheat, as anyone Played a Game where those hackers used the Hand of God cheat? Can you please tell me how it happened and also let us know if you can be able to come up with that cheat.

Not withstanding hope we are all getting ready for the Advance warfare?

NB: I am the best in call of duty MW3 and Ghost. if you doubt me, add me up @ donnypool.

(1) (Reply)

Android Freaks Nd Nerds Here?? / Just Dance 2014 For Sale And/0r Swap / Pls Guys How Much Is Ps3 Adopter And Av Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.