Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast (4289 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Mtn BIS Blazing With Tunnel Guru Vpn / Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 3:56am On Aug 05, 2014
BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY I HAVE CREATED A FREE BROWSING TWEAK FOR MTN.....AIRTEL........GLO

THIS WORKS GREAT.....ITS VERY SIMPLE TO INSERT AND BROWS WITH IT AND ITS FOR FREEEEE......JUST ADD ME UP ON BBM OR CALL ME SO I WILL SEND IT TO U.........Y I CAN'T POST IT HERE IS BECAUSE OF SOME OF THEIR AGENTS HERE......SO ADD ME UP AND START BROWSING TODAY..............HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.... grin grin grin

BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

I Used my phone to tether(Hotspot).... to my Laptop So add Us today and Browse till U are Tired grin grin

BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Invite sent via pin
Today is 08/05/2014 while your pc date is 07/31/2014. undecided
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by bee4un: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Y don't you post it here, after all their agent can as well send you invite and get it.

Share or 4get it

1 Like

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by omoba4real: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Share here or just keep it to yourself. Goodluck
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by jerryboiii(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2014
bee4un: Y don't you post it here, after all their agent can as well send you invite and get it.

Share or 4get it
leave him o
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
keep on doubting.....while orders are busy Downloading their big files On their Laptops........I will be Uploading and Update pics Tonight.....stay tuned
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by bright007(f): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
mumu.....share it or forget it
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmm
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2014
dragonsdj: BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY I HAVE CREATED A FREE BROWSING TWEAK FOR MTN.....AIRTEL........GLO

THIS WORKS GREAT.....ITS VERY SIMPLE TO INSERT AND BROWS WITH IT AND ITS FOR FREEEEE......JUST ADD ME UP ON BBM OR CALL ME SO I WILL SEND IT TO U.........Y I CAN'T POST IT HERE IS BECAUSE OF SOME OF THEIR AGENTS HERE......SO ADD ME UP AND START BROWSING TODAY..............HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.... grin grin grin

BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

YOU THINK THOSE AGENTS WON'T CONTACT YOU. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
The guy is a nice guy Sha, even though the tricks aren't so so out of this world
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
I PING DIS IDIOT TO GIVE ME THE TRICKS BUT HE DID NOT REPLY. I THINK HE IS NT SURE OF D TRICK SELF. MTCHEEEEW
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2014
So Believe.....BBM PIN = 7906D9DC

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2014
LATEST UPDATE Like I Promised..... wink wink

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by bright007(f): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2014
story
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by freesty(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
drop dis stuff pls...God bless
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by epidi(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2014
i hear say na epistle u dey sell instead of tweak?
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by BluePearls(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nobody should contact this liar and cheap thief. na recharge card he dey beg for up and down. angry
It's so unfortunate I use vex delete am for my contact, if not I would have uploaded pics of the chat. Stupid boy, you dey find person wey you scam. It's all fake, MODs please do us a favor and close this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by epidi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
BluePearls: Nobody should contact this liar and cheap thief. na recharge card he dey beg for up and down. angry
It's so unfortunate I use vex delete am for my contact, if not I would have uploaded pics of the chat. Stupid boy, you dey find person wey you scam. It's all fake, MODs please do us a favor and close this thread.

Gbam.Everyday for the thief na one day for the owner.I learnt that the guy wouldl ask for 1500 airtime and will latter on start giving out some useless epistle called tweak.I know of somebody who has gone a long way to track him down,well i just pity him coz he is about to smell pepper.
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
THATS A BIG LIE........U pinged me at 10pm....i have no data on any of my sim....to send it to U...wch i told U....U said i beg u to send 100 naira airtime to send it to and u saying am lying.....U can evn tell urself the simple trut.....Funny how ppl are
BluePearls: Nobody should contact this liar and cheap thief. na recharge card he dey beg for up and down. angry
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Bros to track who down....Funny Y do nairaland have Stupid boys and lazy guys who are jobless........check my account bro......am not a newbiz lik U
epidi:

Gbam.Everyday for the thief na one day for the owner.I learnt that the guy wouldl ask for 1500 airtime and will latter on start giving out some useless epistle called tweak.I know of somebody who has gone a long way to track him down,well i just pity him coz he is about to smell pepper.
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2014
WILL BE GIVING IT OUT ALL FREE SO IF U WANT IT HALLA ME....LET ME PROVE THIS FULLS WRONG
epidi: i hear say na epistle u dey sell instead of tweak?
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2014
I WILL GIVE U A NEW GUILD ON HOW TO FLEX IT.........DIS CHEATS WORKS GREAT WIT SMALL DATA OF 4MB

SO DON'T BIND SOM SMALL KIDS SAYIN TRASH.............

DEY SHOULD BE INSULTING WHILE MEN ARE ENJOY IN THEY HOMES....

DOWNLOADED AT-LEAST 50GB AND STILL COUNTING.........SO PING IF U WANT IN.......

KIDS CONTINUE TALKING THATS WAT DEY ALSO DO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2014
WELL ALSO BE GIVING OUT SOME COOL STUFFS FOR MEN.....
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by jamilkb(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2014
dragonsdj: I WILL GIVE U A NEW GUILD ON HOW TO FLEX IT.........DIS CHEATS WORKS GREAT WIT SMALL DATA OF 4MB

SO DON'T BIND SOM SMALL KIDS SAYIN TRASH.............

DEY SHOULD BE INSULTING WHILE MEN ARE ENJOY IN THEY HOMES....

DOWNLOADED AT-LEAST 50GB AND STILL COUNTING.........SO PING IF U WANT IN.......

KIDS CONTINUE TALKING THATS WAT DEY ALSO DO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crazy MotherFu.cker** His cheat aint free, and I'm thinking he's a scammer. Demented Human,... Here's my proof!

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
WEN I SAY U ARE A KID......U ARE BEYOND DAT.......IS DIS NOT WAT I SAID DAT I HAD NO DATA..AND I WAS USING 50 NAIRA WCH I SAID ..........BUT A BASTARD WILL ALSO BE A BASTARD....I CAN'T TAK IT AWAY FROM U
jamilkb:

Crazy MotherFu.cker** His cheat aint free, and I'm thinking he's a scammer. Demented Human,... Here's my proof!
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by dragonsdj(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
KEEP ON MAKING NOISE THATS WAT POOR KIDS DO AWAYS........AND HIS STILL ON MY BBM WAITING...KEEEP ON WAITING BRO grin grin grin grin grin grin

FOR NOW I'M TIRED OF INTERNET DON'T NO WAT ELSE TO DOWNLOAD.......INCASE U ARE IN LAGOS ...I WILL HELP U GET IT
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
D guy is a thief, dat is wat he told me too bt na 500naira he requested for. He no knw say me self be badoo, so I told him I will give him 1k if he giv me one first, d stupid thief jst snd d tweak dat has been trending b4 on nl. I curse him nd his family den I ............
Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by BluePearls(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
i swear anybody who falls for this guy's scam (even with all the evidence and testimony above) has the dumbest brain in the world, dumber than the crazy op that posted this rubbishb angry

1 Like

Re: Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast by obosirow: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2)

Browse Internet For Free Wit 1,000,000mb And Free Txt Msg 360,000 / Macbook Pro 15" VGA Problems Permanent Solutions Click Here For Info / Like New Dell 7480 - 8GB RAM, SSD, FHD, 8hrs Battery At Lowest Price Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.