Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages (3168 Views)

It's Easy To Restore Deleted Call History / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by cherrysteven: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2014
"Hi All, last night I deleted all messages on my iPhone 5s to save space. Then I realized I lost some important information in that. Is there any way to get it back? - Antonio"

Messages on the iPhone usually mean a lot to us, especially when we get a SMS receiving reminder and plan to leave it to read later. However, usually at this time, the messages on our iPhone inbox are easily gone for various unpredicted reasons, like wrong deletion, Jailbreak, unsuccessful iOS upgrade, or factory settings restore, etc. Under this circumstance, many people become extremely anxious because they get nowhere in their searching for the deleted messages on the iPhone.

If you've accidentally deleted some or all of your text messages by mistake, don't pacnic! You can get them back with a 99% chance of success, but there's one ingredient that is most important: time! If you've deleted your SMS inbox you have to act quick, because while the messages are recoverable until the portion of memory on which they are saved is rewritten, the longer you wait the higher the likelihood of getting new text messages, app updates or who-knows-what saved to the same location, obliterating them forever.

As is known to us, when we have no previous backup to restore, the only way to retrieve deleted messages from iPhone is by using a third-party iPhone data recovery tool. FoneLab is an easy-to-use iPhone data recovery program, look at the detailed tutorial below to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone step by step.

Step 1. Run the iPhone MMS recovery software(Reference: http://www.ipad-video-converter.us/fonelab/), select "Recover from iOS Device" mode and connect your device (eg. iPhone 5s). Once detected, the current device name and iOS version will be displayed on the interface of program.

Step 2. Click "Start Scan" button to begin scanning your device for deleted data on it.

Step 3. Select the text messages you want to regain, click "Recover" to begin recovering the deleted text messages.

Tip: If your device is iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in according to the prompt, and follow the three steps below to enter scanning mode.
1. Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
2. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3. Release Power button and keep holding Home button for another 15 seconds.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by fionanaa: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
It is really annoying that you lost all your iPhone contacts when you reset your iPhone or delete them unintentionally. You wonder whether there is a way to solve this hard case.
As far as I know, there are three ways to recover deleted text messages from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery - a helpful and powerful software for data recovery. You can choose one suitable way as you like: recover them directly from iPhone, or from iTunes/iCloud backup files.
The three ways fundamentally include these steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and run the program
2. Scan and preview the files
3. Recover text messages from your iPhone
If you need more details, you can refer to the guide about how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by poelut: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
According to what you said, I have searched similar like you, and I found this usefull guide: How to Recover Deleted iPhone Text Messages including iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4S
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by degieze: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. You Pay on delivery
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by towtoe: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Well, I think that all the deleted data can be recovered including the messages, because all the lost data are still located in your iPhone before they are overwritten. Thus, if you don't overwrite the data, with the help of some useful iPhone Data Recovery software, there are chances for you to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by cherrypelly: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
I have a lot of Blu-ray disc, but how do I play a Blu-ray disc on my Mac bore me for a long time?
-Alisa
If you want to play Blu-ray disc on your Mac, however, there are many internal (for Mac/Win) and external Blu-ray drives that work very well. The AnyMP4 Mac Blu-ray Player
is the world’s first media player for Mac users, which has the capability to help users enjoy Blu-ray disc on big screen, like a home cinema. Also, it enables you play HD Videos and any common video files without limitation.

This guide will help you learn how to enjoy Blu-ray Disc on Mac.
1. First of all, a Blu-ray Drive is necessary, please insert your Blu-ray Disc into Blu-ray Drive.
2. Download and install this amazing Blu-ray Player on your Mac.
3. Click "Open Disc" button and select the Blu-ray drive to load the Blu-ray Disc to the program, then your BD will be played automatically.

4. Click the "Controls" column list at top left corner of the main interface, here you can choose your preferred title/chapter to watch, and choose previous or next title/chapter for playback.
5. In addition, you can adjust the audio track and video track to get the perfect audiovisual effect. Furthermore, it allows you to capture the favorite image with the "Snapshot" function.
6. Apart from that, it allows you to enjoy Blu-ray Folder/iSO Image files and any video file with this Mac Blu-ray Player.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by tinapanpan: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
cherrypelly:
I have a lot of Blu-ray disc, but how do I play a Blu-ray disc on my Mac bore me for a long time?
-Alisa
If you want to play Blu-ray disc on your Mac, however, there are many internal (for Mac/Win) and external Blu-ray drives that work very well. The AnyMP4 Mac Blu-ray Player
is the world’s first media player for Mac users, which has the capability to help users enjoy Blu-ray disc on big screen, like a home cinema. Also, it enables you play HD Videos and any common video files without limitation.

1. First of all, a Blu-ray Drive is necessary, please insert your Blu-ray Disc into Blu-ray Drive.
3. Click "Open Disc" button and select the Blu-ray drive to load the Blu-ray Disc to the program, then your BD will be played automatically.

4. Click the "Controls" column list at top left corner of the main interface, here you can choose your preferred title/chapter to watch, and choose previous or next title/chapter for playback.
5. In addition, you can adjust the audio track and video track to get the perfect audiovisual effect. Furthermore, it allows you to capture the favorite image with the "Snapshot" function.
6. Apart from that, it allows you to enjoy Blu-ray Folder/iSO Image files and any video file with this Mac Blu-ray Player.
Step 1: A Blu-ray drive. A Blu-ray drive is necessary. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0. Then connect the driver to a Mac via a USB connection.
Step 2: Download and install Macgo Blu-ray Player for Mac
Step 3: Insert your BD into the Blu-ray drive
Then your BD will be played automatically or you can press the “Open Disc” button to play your BD directly.
Another option is to open your ISO files. All you need to do is to press the "Open File" button and select your output path where the converted file is to be stored. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on a Mac or PC, depending on what you like.
In addition, there are three advanced interfaces of advanced configurations for the output settings on it. These interfaces allow you to set parameters such as title, subtitle and audio etc.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by tanyalikemartin: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
cherrypelly:
-Alisa

I have downloaded the software you referred, but it didn't work as you description. It just not read my Blu-ray discs Frozen. So I turned my eyes on a similar software-Mac Blu-ray player, don't know whether the product are from one company. Anyway, it can read Frozen well.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Joseph91: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Here is also an easy video guide on how to recover lost iPhone data:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZjMgRkIps&feature=youtu.be
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by hemier1: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
There are three ways you can follow:

1. You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone
(1) Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
(2) Open iTunes.
(3) If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
(4) Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
(5) Select Restore From Backup...
(6) Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
2. You will be prompted by Setup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as a new phone or restore from backup.
how to recover deleted pictures on iPhone
(1) Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
(2) Select the option Restore From iCloud Backup.
(3) Enter your iCloud account and password.
(4) Choose the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
(5) Enter any passwords required when prompted.
Or you can use some third-party programs like iPhone Data Recovery. Here is a guide for you: how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by puestsia: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2015
If you have backed up your iPhone data to iTunes, things will be much more easier to be fixed.
You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to scan your iTunes backup files, so that you can retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone successfully.

Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by peterfan: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is a good software. Here is the coupon:
http://couponcode0.com/anymp4-iphone-data-recovery-for-mac.html
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by mirabelwolseley: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Yes, if you have iPhone Data Recovery, it's very esay to recover data from iPhone, which it's not limited to text messages. You can recover photos, notes, contacts as well. And the iPhone Data Recovery supports iPhone/iPad/iPod. Hope you enjoy it. See more information here: how to retrieve text messages from iPhone.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Joseph91: 2:42am On Nov 10, 2015
I happen to know another iPhone Text Message Recovery from Tenorshare can get your lost messages back with ease.

Read more: How to find deleted messages on iPhone​
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by millerju: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
There are so many options for recovery but it seems most of them are just a waste of time. The most effective way to recovery deleted text messages from iphone is the the following one:

Tutorial: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by selion(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2016
smileyEasy & Free Ways to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone wink

Mistakenly deleting Text Messages from iPhone often happens in our daily life. It is quite difficult but possible to recover deleted SMS messages on iPhone. If you have backuped iPhone data on iTunes or iCloud, you can restore from that. Otherwise, you will need to use third apps to retrieve deleted Text Messages on iPhone. Here are some useful and free ways to recover deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4.

Retrieve deleted Text Messages with Free iPhone Recovery (Preferred Way)

There is a preferred way to recover deleted SMS directly from iPhone with free software which won't erase or overwrite device, no matter you don't have a backup file before deletion.

Here, Free iPhone Recovery is recommended to you. Just download it and have a try!

Video Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y_6zv1RrQ

Step by step guide:
1. Launch the tool and select Messages, then go next.

2. Connect your iPhone to computer, then go next.
3. Scan and retrieve deleted SMS from iPhone and from iTunes backup if you have one on the PC.

4. Preview and click on Recover bottom to export SMS messages.

More free tips:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Free
Source:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone for Free
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by dianagloria: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
When you need to retrieve deleted text message from iPhone, I think you can try iOS Data Recovery. Most importantly, it provides three ways to restore deleted iPhone files—from iPhone, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup. And each way requires three easy steps only: Scan→Preview→Recover. You can try it for free.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by atheompson: 5:15am On May 31, 2016
Accidentally deleting text messages from your iPhone is becoming a fairly common problem. Whether it’s from pressing delete on the wrong message, or whether your device has fallen prey to mischievous little hands that have poked, prodded and deleted important text messages from your iPhone!

I know what you’re thinking…Why Me? Not to worry, there is a solution to your problem. Scroll down to see how you can recover deleted messages on iPhone. The tutorial below works on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus. There are 3 main steps

1. Open SmartPhone Recovery PRO
2. Scan iPhone
3. View deleted messages!

The majority of iPhone users believe that once you have deleted text messages they are gone forever. Well that’s simply not true, so spread the word! Recover deleted whatsapp messages from iphone, or recovered straight from your iOS device.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by DaveWest: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
How to Retrieve WhatsApp Messages on iPhone

If you have previously backed up your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud and are quite sure the lost data is included in the backups, you may be able to retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats by restoring your iPhone from backup.

From iCloud Backup
To recover your chat history from an iCloud backup, first verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall the app from the App Store. After verifying your phone number, follow the on-screen prompts to restore your chat history. The same iCloud backup requirements apply for iCloud restore. In addition, the phone number used for backing up and restoring must be the same. You cannot restore the chat history from another WhatsApp account. If you share an iCloud account, this will allow you to keep your backups separate.

From iTunes Backup
1. Open iTunes. First go to Edit > Settings > Devices to disable automatic syncing.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer. Wait for a while, right-click your iPhone in the devices list and click “Restore from Backup”.
3. Stay in the backup file contains WhatsApp messages, click “Restore”.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Amamdachen: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2016
I have deleted my important messages from my iPhone before, and I finally retrieved them back using a third party tool called FoneLab for iOS. It is able to restore iPad to factory settings and restore deleted text messages from the device or the backup. You can have a try. It's very easy to operate it with just a few clicks.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Huntlkli: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Yes,i deleted a lot of important messages on my iPhone by mistake, but the software can help me to recover loss messages from Phone,so fast and safe, whatever happen on you phone,such as deleted,lost,factory settings,,,,,, this software can recover everything,
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Unaillyper: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Actually most people don't know their deleted messages are not really gone . sometimes we just need to scan them , the deleted messages can be back again on iPhone ,
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Shouressunt: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
I also encountered this problem. I searched on google to find if there are any possible ways to help me retrieve deleted text messages. You don't need to worry about that. I have got them back.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by Rose8: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2018
If you have ever backed up your text message on iCloud backup, then it's easy to Retrieve your message from your iCloud Backup, but you can still get your data back with iOS Data Recovery when you forgot to back up your data.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by EmilyBaker12345(m): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Why you can get back the deleted iPhone messages? Actually, when you delete a message from iPhone, the message doesn't get deleted really, it still stays somewhere on your phone but is difficultly detected by your eyes. This is mainly because the deleted data are technically marked for deletion by the operating system and hidden so that they become invisible to us. So as long as your deleted messages are not being overwritten, then you still have a chance to get them back.

For the users who do not make a backup with iCloud or iTunes beforehand, they can only get back the messages with the help of some professional third-party software.Doctor for iOS can be a good choice for you. This is an easy-to-use iPhone data recovery program, working for iPhone users to retrieve text messages.

But if you have ever backed up your iPhone data with iTunes before losing the SMS, then you still have a great chance to restore the lost iPhone text messages from iTunes backup. You have two options to extract SMS from iTunes:
Step 1. Launch iTunes on Computer
First of all, you need to launch the latest iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the PC. Then you can elect your iPhone on the interface.
Step 2. Restore Backup from iTunes
Next, you should tap on the "Summary" tab and choose "Restore Backup" option. Then you can choose the relevant backup file from the listed messages and hit "Restore" to get back your messages.
Re: It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages by CecicliaGarcia: 4:04am On Aug 02, 2018
You are able to extract the text messages from iCloud as long as you have synced the files to the server beforehand.
Step 1. Erase All Content and Settings on Your iPhone
Navigate to "Settings"> "General"> "Rest"> "Erase All Content and Settings" on your mobile phone to remove all the files and settings.
Step 2. Restore from iCloud Backup
Next, you need to reboot your device and tap on "Restore from iCloud Backup" when you reach the "App & Data" screen. Then you will be asked to sign in to your iCloud account. Just login to your account and click "Choose Backup". Now you can select a backup that you want to restore and tap on it to start the recovery process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Glimpse Of Next-generation Tecno Tablets Which Runs On Remix OS 2.0 / Huawei G Power -the Power Of Sharing - Specs Inside / Nokia D1C Might Be A Tablet, Not A Smartphone! Check Out The Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.