Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Did You Get Your First Business Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Get Your First Business Loan? (439 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / 3 Places You Can Get Urgent Business Loan / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Business Loan? by victoriajoshua: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Since lenders choose and approve loans for small businesses owners that only have a high probability of successful business with a track record, a good business plan and financial projection. How did you get your business loan?

Can a business or a person current financial standing and background influence on the likelihood of getting a loan approved?. Even with a good credit history, is there still a chance you'll be accepted?. Some businesses go through several business lenders at a time on a trial and error basis and still they will not get approved. what process can you recommend!

However I think there is a way to make it easier. With the help of the right people, business finance needs can be met quickly. how can people go about this? Advice please

waiting for your contribution.
Victoria Joshua

(1) (Reply)

My Favourite Quote For The Day / A Stitch In Time Saves Nine / UK Capital Investments Group | UKCIG - Reason Of India's Failure In England ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.