Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free (3488 Views)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm / Where Can I Download Joikuspot Premium Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
This app helps in upgrading free apps to premium free of charge.
Apps that require card details or payments to upgrade can be done freely.

Visit for full tutorial on how its done - http://techageek..com/2014/08/how-to-upgrade-all-your-android-apps-to.html?m=1
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Sability(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Na lie, I no go go your blog. post am here.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sability: Na lie, I no go go your blog. post am here.

lol....since its already there, the link is easier
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by donwise1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
StealthyMe: This app helps in upgrading free apps to premium free of charge.

Visit for full tutorial on how its done - http://techageek..com/2014/08/how-to-upgrade-all-your-android-apps-to.html?m=1

I wil tell you how to do it without dis long process. contact me.
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
donwise1:
I wil tell you how to do it without dis long process. contact me.

If yu've checked the blog,its very simple..
Its only long cos of the simplified explanation

Change your timezone
Go to the app
Click on the apps to upgrade
And Voila.....

its as simple as it gets
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Oshomo12(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Change your timezone
Go to the app
And Voila.....

its as simple as it gets

hope you guys don't do internet banking on your phone? that is when you will know that nothing is FREE!

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oshomo12:

hope you guys don't do internet banking on your phone? that is when you will know that nothing is FREE!

lol...no bro
But this seriously is some food for thought
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by udemzyudex(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2014
^^^^ how will they remove your money through internet banking when you didn't use it for any transaction?
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2014
udemzyudex: ^^^^ how will they remove your money through internet banking when you didn't use it for any transaction?

He probably means your card details might be found out....but i don't think so
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by donwise1(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
StealthyMe:

Change your timezone
Go to the app
And Voila.....

its as simple as it gets
you don't necessarily need to change ur time zone to upgrade to a paid app or get a paid app.
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2014
The only problem you could encounter when using the app is the google play no connection error.....
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2014
StealthyMe:

He probably means your card details might be found out....but i don't think so
Same here,as long as i didn't use my card to do the trick.
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by awofe20(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls i nd someone explain how use freedom to unlock fifa 14
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Simeony007(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow! U rock bro, I can never imagine this works until I tried it... Come on! Leave this unbelievers they will never believe u until u screen shot it. After all, it's not everyone that believed Jesus in his time
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
donwise1:
you don't necessarily need to change ur time zone to upgrade to a paid app or get a paid app.

Its so as to forestall a google play connection error..
It'll work without changing timezones bt might have a negative effect on google play
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
awofe20: pls i nd someone explain how use freedom to unlock fifa 14

Havent used it yet but...try launching freedom and ticking offline verification

Go to ur fifa app and make sure u have a good internet connection

Go to kick off and u shld see the price for the fifa unlock....thats if the connection is good

Click on purchase and lets have ur feedback

PS - To know if ur network is stable,try logging in to Origin
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Simeony007: Wow! U rock bro, I can never imagine this works until I tried it... Come on! Leave this unbelievers they will never believe u until u screen shot it. After all, it's not everyone that believed Jesus in his time

Abi laa..tnx for ur positive feedback bro
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
udemzyudex:
Same here,as long as i didn't use my card to do the trick.

Yes Man....avnt heard of any banking related problems yet
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Simeony007: Wow! U rock bro, I can never imagine this works until I tried it... Come on! Leave this unbelievers they will never believe u until u screen shot it. After all, it's not everyone that believed Jesus in his time

And please which app did you upgrade ?
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by donwise1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
StealthyMe:

Its so as to forestall a google play connection error..
It'll work without changing timezones bt might have a negative effect on google play
u don't need playstore
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Simeony007(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Candy crush saga, Microsoft Word pro
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2014
donwise1:
u don't need playstore

Now this shii is getting serious....
Kindly explain what yu mean Man.
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Simeony007: Candy crush saga, Microsoft Word pro

Okay...thnxx
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by timbros(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Blackmart

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2014
timbros: Blackmart

Yeah...my playstore has been long uninstalled.
I use blackmart alpha & appbrain
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by timbros(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2014
StealthyMe:

Yeah...my playstore has been long uninstalled.
I use blackmart alpha & appbrain

I use both

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by 1one: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2014

I tried installing Ypfreedom but it's telling me There was a problem parsing the package.. Any way around this please?
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by StealthyMe(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
1one:

I tried installing Ypfreedom but it's telling me There was a problem parsing the package.. Any way around this please?

D'yuu use a custom rom? cos i know sometimes this might cause problems with app installation
And did you download the app completely?

If u did try searching for the app on another website & download from there...
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by AwesomeRomeo: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014

My phone don't hv play store, will it work?
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Evathyst(f): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Av never prayed 4 anyone online b4,bt I'm obliged to in this particular situation. May Heavens bless d OP nd evry other contributors of ds wonderful thread 4 ds valuable peice of info. I tried it, nd it worked.
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by Evathyst(f): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Simeony007: Candy crush saga, Microsoft Word pro
Microsoft Word pro! Myn was asking for my card details. Dnt wana risk it o. Plz, how did u do us?
Re: Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free by shadowwalker101: 1:57am On Aug 08, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
okay ave heard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Note 2 Takes A Bullet For A Police Officer, Samsung Gives Him A Galaxy S6 / Malata Mobile ng Customer Care@Nigeria / Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.