Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer (1523 Views)

Poll: Which game?

Fifa: 60% (3 votes)
Pro evo: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer(pes),which Is Better? / Registration Code For Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 / FIFA Vs Pro Evolution Soccer: Which Soccer Franchise Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by tkid(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
Which one do you prefer?
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by bgees(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
Since fifa 08. Fifa has knocked out pro evolution.
Fifa 09 finally killed the competition.
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by ritchboy(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2008
Since fifa 08. Fifa has knocked out pro evolution.

that is quite misleading. pes 2008(or any pes game for that matter) is miles ahead of any soceer game EA have ever made(on the same generation of consoles that is).

Fifa 09 finally killed the competition

how can that be when pes 2009 isnt even out yet
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by Timsilver(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
Pro evolution is the bomb cool .fifa no master league But got good graphics you know.i got fifa 06 and will like to swap it for a pro evolution. grin
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by tkid(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
ritchboy:

that is quite misleading. pes 2008(or any pes game for that matter) is miles ahead of any soceer game EA have ever made(on the same generation of consoles that is).

how can that be when pes 2009 isnt even out yet

pes 09 has already came out on the 17th of October in UK
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by ritchboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
Pro evolution is the bomb. fifa no master league

actually, the manager mode in fifa is better than master league mode in pes. its one of the very few areas fifa edges pes, along with the licenses.
though it doesnt have much bearing on me, i dont really have the time to play manager mode/master league anymore. . . . and then there's Football Manager 08(cool game) and the various "fantasy leagues" online(i.e premierleague.com/goal.com).

pes 09 has already came out on the 17th of October in UK

i'm pretty sure he(bgees) had'nt bought a copy of pes2009 before making that statement.besides, u cant judge a soccer game after playing it for a couple hours(assuming he bought it on release day), or a couple weeks(assuming he played the demo's).at first first pes2008 was rubbish to me, but after playing it for a month or so, it turned out to be a very good game.way better than fifa08(useless game)!
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by texazzpete(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ritchboy
you're fallinginto the same trap many nigerians enter; never giving fifa a chance.

read all the reviews online. This year, fifa is the superior game. EA have been steadily improving FIFA while Konami has been kicking their heels, adding cosmetic changes and hyping useless features.

I'll end up buying PES 09 simply because that's what all my friends play. But Konami are off the mark.
Re: Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer by ritchboy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ritchboy
you're falling into the same trap many nigerians enter; never giving fifa a chance.

i'm not falling into anything. i've given fifa a chance and it's rubbish! i'll keep saying that everyday and two times on environmental

read all the reviews online. This year, fifa is the superior game.

i read the same BS last year and pes2008 turned out to be a much better game than fifa08. correct?

EA have been steadily improving FIFA

this part i actually agree with.fifa games have improved over the years. but the fact that they're still crap just shows you how utterly useless they used to be(i still remember scoring some ridiculous 100 meter free kicks on fifa 2003 with beckham where the keeper watches the ball till it hits the net and doesnt even move a muscle).

Konami has been kicking their heels, adding cosmetic changes and hyping useless features.

Konami outdid themselves with pes5(which still remains the best soccer game ever), thats why people make statements like the one above.

I'll end up buying PES 09 simply because that's what all my friends play.

ur freinds must know their footie cheesy

But Konami are off the mark.

if konami are off the mark, then EA haven't even licked their shot! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Iso File On Jailbreak Ps3 / Ps3 For Sale / Monopoly Fifa 2006 World Cup Edition Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.