Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Who Knows, Kanye West Riccardo Tisci Might Just Be Gay Partners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Knows, Kanye West Riccardo Tisci Might Just Be Gay Partners (1146 Views)

Woman With Most Se*xy boo*bs Goes Topless On Yatch 4 Riccardo Tisci's Birthday I / Kim Kardashian Goes Na*ked To Wish Riccardo Tisci Happy Birthday (pictures Here) / Peter Okoye(P Square) & Flavour Rumoured As Gay Partners (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows, Kanye West Riccardo Tisci Might Just Be Gay Partners by BsBlog: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2014
No be me talk am oo.. But this picture sparked alot of gay comment about these two rocking the same tee after they were spotted at his bff, Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci's 40th birthday bash at Ibiza on friday night..

Photos: Meet Nigeria's Beyonce & Blue Ivy, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife & Adorable Daughter

Am sure most of us did not know but Amara, Kanu's wife got married to him when she was 18 and she is a former MBGN queen..Well they both have a lovely 2 year old daughter..They look soo cute together..
They are the Nigerian version of beyonce and blue ivy..See proof http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/photos-meet-nigerias-beyonce-blue-ivy.html

Caption This: Chidinma & Koko Master D'banj & Chidinma all Cuddle'd Up

I need you guys to caption this and say what you think..I think they look good together..They are both single and they don't look bad together..The 2 were spotted at Seyi Shay's Industry Night during the weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Release More Raunchy Pics And Video For Anaconda See (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Files For Divorce On Grounds Of Adultery | DETAIL / The Truth About Tiwa Savage: DIVORCE SAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.