Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY (3728 Views)

Interesting Weird Facts / 42 Incredibly Weird Facts You’ll Want To Tell All Your Friends / Touching Stories With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
In this pix, You can make yourself a floureless pancake.... Just did it and it works

Next is a Mind Blowing ...check the next pix and you will understand what I mean

Next tip is , When a customer service representative puts you on hold they can hear everything you're saying..MTN or Airtel won't tell us that but it is so true

I guess everyone one of us has probably seen this famous Job Application Letter? What people don't know is who wrote that....

Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by fijiano202(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
nice
Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
fijiano202: nice

More coming as I research.

Below is a picture of Famous "Golden Gate Bridge" in case you never seen such man-made wonders

~Titanic Engines Under water

Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by fijiano202(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
DonaldGenes:

More coming as I research.

Below is a picture of Famous "Golden Gate Bridge" in case you never seen such man-made wonders
wow lovely bridge...is it a only pedestrain bridge?
Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
1. Watch a video on Youtube.
2. Pause the video.
3 Press "1980" on your keyboard.
4. Enjoy

What do you see?
Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by DonaldGenes(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
fijiano202: wow lovely bridge...is it a only pedestrain bridge?

Kind of, But Joseph Baermann Strauss was an American structural engineer, best known for being the chief engineer of the Golden Gate Bridge.
I heard it took 4 Years to build it and it leads all the way from Pacific Ocean to Entrance of San Francisco...I do know 11 Folks died during the construction work...11 Construction and many Subcontractors work on that bridge....
Re: Weird Facts With Pictures But So True..you Can Try DIY by DonaldGenes(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yesterday, Amnesty Int'l released video of Nigerian Soldiers as they coined it " Human Right Abuse"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7SIbvEO64

(1) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Nairaland / Traditional Marriage Invitation / Printable Calendars 2018 Images And Wallpapers For Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.