Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Grab Free 250 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grab Free 250 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice (919 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / How To Port To Anynigerian Network Of Yourchoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab Free 250 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice by festico: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Here is the latest promo from WeChat that pays #250
naira to all networks..just follow this steps..
1. Download WeChat app.
2. Sign up and Create an account with the number you want the money to be dropped, you Will be sent a code to verify ur number.
3. After you verify your number, wait for some minutes
Click "CHAT" icon there you'll see "WeChat Team" click it as if you want to chat with them, scroll down a bit then You will see a chat msg like this:
"As a new member of our family, WeChat we will like
to........bla......bla......bla.."
4. click the chat msg and enter your number using +234.
You will receive
OTP(One Time Pin) on it phone again
enter the pin and click Summit..
Wait for few mins, you will receive a message from Mtn
Vtu then check your account.
this is original from me. anywhere else is ctrl C . please you can appreciate me with ur, testimony and comment. a transfer of #50 from the 250 to my number 08134278263 will also be appreciated.
long live NL

1 Like

Re: Grab Free 250 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
is it still working?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Good Biz With 100000 / Automated Locally Designed Solar + Inverter Steady Power Solution / Need A Laptop Of 20-25k Used Laptop In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.