Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian (497 Views)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / BREAKING!!!: Identity Of Two Mermaids Found In Jacob Zuma's Pool Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian by knuckle01: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello house!.A friend told me that his professor asked for his opinion on whether to confirm a nigerian to attend a program in europe. The truth is that the information on the kind of work that the nigerian claimed his company in nigeria does cannot be done in nigeria. He also claims to be the CEO of the company grin. I think the logic is that he aims to use this as a means to get a visa and then finds his way into the country. The worry of my friend is that if he reveals this to his professor, it may hinder genuine nigerians in the future. Please, advice is needed because I intend to link him to read the comments on this thread. Thanks
Re: Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian by knuckle01: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please house! cry
Re: Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
I cant quite comprehend what you wrote
Re: Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian by knuckle01: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Interval: I cant quite comprehend what you wrote
My friend is a research student working with the professor.The professor is the chairman organizing commitee and responsible person endorsing invitation letters for international participants needing visa. The professor is a little skeptical about the information given by the Nigerian. So my friend was asked by the professor to give his opinion on the matter. I hope you understand now smiley
Re: Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian by Friedfred(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Your friend should be straight with his responce to the prof. Especialy if d guy doesnt look genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Petitions UK Prime Minister Over Gaza / EBOLA Panic: How Has It Affected Your Business? / Really Desiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.