Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins (41663 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate(masters, PGD & Phd) Application Form Now On Sale! / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by smokeydrinky: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
smokeydrinky: Pls what areas of specialization are available for law? I saw just international law?

Pls can someone , anyone help me out here?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by oluwanoni: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
There is Msc international law and diplomacy...i didnt study law...studied business....thats the program I want to undertake....
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by smokeydrinky: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
oluwanoni: There is Msc international law and diplomacy...i didnt study law...studied business....thats the program I want to undertake....

Yea dats not what i want but dats the only one.i saw.... Thanks. Dunno what to do now.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Akell(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Does anyone knows what the content of the mails sent to the referees are??
Any idea?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
hello guys pls i need info on msc criminology as well as the requirements .thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by tundelomo(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls house ar we going submit d printed application form at pg school and dept as well? Pls anyone!
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Akell(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Nawa for this kind thread o. Den no dey ever reply questions.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by tundelomo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please house, do we need to submit d application form at pg school and also submit anoda 1 at d department? Please guyz
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by rocketphysicist(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
tundelomo: Please house, do we need to submit d application form at pg school and also submit anoda 1 at d department? Please guyz
No, just your dept.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Akell: Nawa for this kind thread o. Den no dey ever reply questions.
Let me help u out. D content of the mail if any is usually for the referee to acknowledge that you are known to him by writing a letter of recommendation on ur behalf and reply via email.
D only tym u'll get response 4rm peeps here is if u ask for pastquestions which usually has a fee attached to it. That's when they will answer u cos of money, smh dats evn if they are genuine. Dats y I don't evn boda askin questions on public forums.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by tundelomo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
rocketphysicist:
No, just your dept.
. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Akell(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Let me help u out. D content of the mail if any is usually for the referee to acknowledge that you are known to him by writing a letter of recommendation on ur behalf and reply via email.
D only tym u'll get response 4rm peeps here is if u ask for pastquestions which usually has a fee attached to it. That's when they will answer u cos of money, smh dats evn if they are genuine. Dats y I don't evn boda askin questions on public forums.

akell: Nawa for this kind thread o. Den no dey ever reply questions.

Thanks joor
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
thank you DMAINMAN for the prompt assistance you are rendering here. I have already applied and submitted my application for a PhD
programme in History and Strategic Studies, i want to know if i need to submit a copy of the application and photocopies of my
credentials to the dept as well.
secondly, i finished my M.A History in the same dept this year, i have the statement of result but the certificate is not ready yet,
infact i couldnt fill my Masters degree details during the online application because year 2014, my graduation year is not available in
the selection bar. Will affect my admission process?
Thirdly, after completing my application, i tried to view all my uploaded certificates, but it will not show, i guess it should be a
technical problem on the web page, whats your view on that?
I also downloaded something like an exam slip, will PhD applicants write entrance exams as well?
Lastly, how much is the fee for PhD History?
Thank you as you respond.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by rimzo(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2014
The application portal is down. Can anyone confirm what is going on. Is the application closed or what?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by MissJennifer(f): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
rimzo: The application portal is down. Can anyone confirm what is going on. Is the application closed or what?

Experiencing the same too, dunno what's wrong......they better sort it out tho and quick
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by rimzo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissJennifer:

Experiencing the same too, dunno what's wrong......they better sort it out tho and quick

The server is up and running now.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by universal101: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
UNIVERSAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
- IS ONE OF THE LEADING EDUCATIONAL SERVICES IN LAGOS.
WE ARE INTO:

PRIVATE TUTORING FOR:
>SSCE
>UTME
>POSTUTME

PRIVATE HOME LESSON FOR:
>NURSERY
>PRIMARY
>SECONDARY

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS ADMISSIONS FOR:
>UTME ADMISSIONS ASSISTANCE
>FOUNDATIONS
>CONSULTATIONS

IF YOU NEED ANY OF OUR SERVICES PLS CONTACT US @
email: nkenta2009@gmail.com

faculty of Education,
UNILAG, Akoka, Yaba
lagos

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by wonda26(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kentnickole:

Hi, we hv a grup chat devoted to updating our selves wt unilag postgrad progrms. You can join us am sure ur questions wl be answered! You can pm me ur watsapp number so I can add u up. See u soon!

Add me ASAP.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by wonda26(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
boldan: Please anybody for mechanical engineering applied mechanics option or any other option let's meet as soon as possible
Sent you a PM. About to begin the process.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by MissJennifer(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
rimzo:

The server is up and running now.

Yeah.....thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by NDprudent(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
StringAngel: Ftlawi. Please how can I get Aptitude test past questions for Master of science in cell biology and genetics(genetics)

"Cell bio and genetics"......I sent u a pm, we're headed for dsame destination
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Adez83: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
please I need help or an advice. I'm an hnd holder in statistics with lower credit, I don't know if unlag accept hnd with lower credit for pgd.because, i need to make enquiry so that, I will not waist my money.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by DMainMan: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tesiday: thank you DMAINMAN for the prompt assistance you are rendering here. I have already applied and submitted my application for a PhD
programme in History and Strategic Studies, i want to know if i need to submit a copy of the application and photocopies of my
credentials to the dept as well.
secondly, i finished my M.A History in the same dept this year, i have the statement of result but the certificate is not ready yet,
infact i couldnt fill my Masters degree details during the online application because year 2014, my graduation year is not available in
the selection bar. Will affect my admission process?
Thirdly, after completing my application, i tried to view all my uploaded certificates, but it will not show, i guess it should be a
technical problem on the web page, whats your view on that?
I also downloaded something like an exam slip, will PhD applicants write entrance exams as well?
Lastly, how much is the fee for PhD History?
Thank you as you respond.

i dont know hum much d fee is. U dont write entrance exams for PhD. Just go to d department and ask if PhD supervisor of ur chosen aspect is available. U will or may b interviewed for shortlisting.

Ask your Department if u r eligible?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Godsgrace2013: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettyboi1989:

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by BryDario(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please i need past question for msc in management ‎​A̶̲̥̅nð if ‎we are in d same line please pm me lets talk more.thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by joshcool: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day all,pls I intend doing masters in public health but i do not have up to 3yrs experience in medicine or areas in health field.
pls moderator/anyone with valuable info;do you think its wise to forge ahead with the masters program? I would appreciate a reply from any one ASAP.thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Akell(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please, my certificate and transcript are not yet ready. Can I submit those at a later date Even after the submission deadline
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Akell: Please, my certificate and transcript are not yet ready. Can I submit those at a later date Even after the submission deadline
U need to visit the school's website and check for the necessary requirements before u commit cos there wunt be refund if at d end of the day ur application doesn't get accepted due to some missing documents.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by holuwabumi: 12:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Good day fellow aspirants, I made a mistake in my reference number when I pay in the bank, please how will I rectify the error?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Any1 wit Philosophy pqs shld pls help!
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by rocketphysicist(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
holuwabumi: Good day fellow aspirants, I made a mistake in my reference number when I pay in the bank, please how will I rectify the error?
Try to complain to the bank to reverse the payment, make sure you carry the print out and an ID card along so as to confirm your identity. If that doesn't work you would have to go to Unilag's IT DEPT or postgraduate school to make a complaint. I would suggest you start as early as 8am tomorrow, cos deadline for sales of form is next week tuesday. So as to avoid the rush with complaints and other things. Hope this helps
Re: 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
House,I ve a B.sc in Economics Education,wat course can I put in for my masters?Am working,it's urgent pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked / 7 Of The Best Secondary Schools In Abuja / The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.