Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

TNA Vs WWE ! ! ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TNA Vs WWE ! ! ! (578 Views)

Wayne Rooney Vs WWE Wrestler Wade Barreett ( See Slap And Fall) / Nairaland Official Wrestling Thread--wwe And TNA / Is Pro-wrestling Real?(i.e WWE, Tna,ring Of Honour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TNA Vs WWE ! ! ! by Mcweber(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Which company do you prefer in the wrestling business, WWE or TNA Impact Wrestling. Back then in the 90s, WWE was the only wrestling company around and boasted a lot of stars like Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker and co and to the new millennium, the likes of John Cena , Randy Orton, Bobby Lashely, The Hardy brothers and a whole lot of them came and got us glued to our TV screen.
But recently, the TNA impact wrestling company to me is gaining much popularity and they have stars like The "icon" Sting, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Magnus, Austin Airies and many other superstars that are doing great things in the wrestling business...........As for me at the moment, I will go for TNA over WWE .........what's your view on this
Re: TNA Vs WWE ! ! ! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
TNA is good but cant really be compared to WWE if you know what i mean.

90% of posters here will go for WWE

1 Like

Re: TNA Vs WWE ! ! ! by Dhelake: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
TNA are still learners

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Answers Goodluck Jonathan's Call As He Accepts Interim Eagles Job / FIFA Unveils Shortlist Of 23 Candidates For This Year's Ballon D'or / EPL News| Ameobi Starts Against Balotelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.