Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ebolla Virus And Crime - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebolla Virus And Crime (652 Views)

Funny Pictures And Joke Of Ebola Virus / Conversation Between Ebola Virus And Hiv Virus / Conversation Between Ebola Virus And Aids.....(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebolla Virus And Crime by BobNeli(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
The police accosted a wreckless driver who just failed a trafic law. The driver packed by the road side as was commanded by the police. As two able bodied fierce-looking men on arms approached him and demanded for his driver's license. The driver just broke into tears. Confused as they were, one of the police men in a harsh voice commanded him to alight from the car and tender his license. But instead, the guy let more tears roll down his cheecks. At this point, one of the almost boilling police men, unable to suppress his anger any longer said. "mr man! Come down from that car or I will be forced to force u out. Now the guy raised his face and told the police men. "I am a patriotic citizen and I love my father land". "And so what" asked the police men. The driver said. " I dont want to spread it." U dont want to spread what?" asked the police men. "Please dont touch me, I have Ebola virus." before he looke up again, the police men were on their heels. The gentle man smiled and drove away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Will I Run To? / A Message Of Tears And Sorrow From Ofego To MTN / See Someone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.