Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please Abeg Dont Laugh O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Abeg Dont Laugh O (1843 Views)

If You Dont Laugh Let Me Sell Boxers.l have not recovered from this / See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me. / Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by oyeludef(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bola, a 35 year old man, was driving in his Prado Jeep with his
friend, Tommy. Along a stretch of a deserted road somewhere in
Lagos, the car suddenly jerked and stopped. Bola and Tommy looked
at each other. Bola tried the ignition but the car kept spluttering. He
opened his door and as he got out of the car, his foot got caught in
his 'Agbada' and he fell flat on his face, knocked out senseless.
Tommy ran to him and tried to revive him. Bola was still breathing
but he needed help fast. Tommy squinted his eyes and saw a
signboard; 'GRACE HOSPITAL' up the street.
Tommy ran the few metres to the hospital. He fell twice on the
ground but managed to get to the hospital, panting. As he burst into
the reception, startling the nurses, he panted urgently.
"Sir, what is wrong with you?'' One of the nurses asked in alarm.
TOMMY: (Panting) My... My friend... Bola...Bola...Bola... is... is...
One of the nurses shouted 'EBOLA' and the hospital was empty in a
twinkle of an eye (the two doctors on duty, the cleaners, Matron,
security men and even a patient who had just been operated on and
was still groggy from the anaesthesia, jumped through windows, doors
and balconies.

5 Likes

Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by oyeludef(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Show some love peeps na. make una no jst dey view
Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by adioolayi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by PrincessB1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin
Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by oyeludef(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2014
people booking spcace
Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by oyeludef(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
[/color]nice one @op. you av really proven urself to b a man by doin d needful. d ethnic bigotry dis days is nauseating dat sometimes i am almost tempted to partake in d show of shame but two wrongs never makes a right. however there is alot to b done on d part of d mods cos it seems dey r not well motivated to d their job. Seun needs to step in at dis time to end dis madness.
alternatively we can also flood d front pages and start advocating for zero tolerance for bigotry as trolls ,we can use links of threads advocatng for dis as our signature nd before u know it we will have his attention.. we need to remembr how rwanda genocide was .life is too short to hate anybdy. d bible says dat who love not knows not God cos God is love.[color=#990000]nice one @op. you av really proven urself to b a man by doin d needful. d ethnic bigotry dis days is nauseating dat sometimes i am almost tempted to partake in d show of shame but two wrongs never makes a right. however there is alot to b done on d part of d mods cos it seems dey r not well motivated to d their job. Seun needs to step in at dis time to end dis madness.
alternatively we can also flood d front pages and start advocating for zero tolerance for bigotry as trolls ,we can use links of threads advocatng for dis as our signature nd before u know it we will have his attention.. we need to remembr how rwanda genocide was .life is too short to hate anybdy. d bible says dat who love not knows not God cos God is love.
nice one @op. you av really proven urself to b a man by doin d needful. d ethnic bigotry dis days is nauseating dat sometimes i am almost tempted to partake in d show of shame but two wrongs never makes a right. however there is alot to b done on d part of d mods cos it seems dey r not well motivated to d their job. Seun needs to step in at dis time to end dis madness.
alternatively we can also flood d front pages and start advocating for zero tolerance for bigotry as trolls ,we can use links of threads advocatng for dis as our signature nd before u know it we will have his attention.. we need to remembr how rwanda genocide was .life is too short to hate anybdy. d bible says dat who love not knows not God cos God is love.
Re: Please Abeg Dont Laugh O by longjohnsilver: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Buh...

Op u categorically begged us not to laugh now undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would You Wear This? / What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) / Hilarious Photos Of An Okada-man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.