Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry (886 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by dafe303: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thierry Henry not only called Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi freaks but he hailed Franck Ribery and Thomas Muller as perfect role models.
The Arsenal Legend believes youngsters should look to emulate Ribery and Muller rather than the World's best players.
He said:
"Stepovers, tricks, that's not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him 'look at Franck Ribery, look at Muller.' What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they are just freaks. Don't try to copy those guys. You can copy Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don't talk about it. They don't talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he'll finish. He doesn't do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do."
Henry will line up against Muller and Ribery when an MLS All-Star side takes on Bayern Munich on Wednesday.

http://dayosports..com/2014/08/ronaldo-and-messi-are-freaks-thierry.html

1 Like

Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
I disagree.
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
henry !!! henry!!! henry!!! how many time i called your name leave my ronaldo alone or else angry angry angry
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
If Muller and Ribery are better than Ronaldo, Messi. Why has Messi won world best more than the both of them combined?
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by nonjebose(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Do I sense jealousy? He had his time of heroism. What is freaky in their dribbling and scoring abilities
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by Chanchit: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
That explains why he never won the best footballer award, now he's advising his unborn son to emulate footballer that will never win the Wf award.
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by M4gunners: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Largas: If Muller and Ribery are better than Ronaldo, Messi. Why has Messi won world best more than the both of them combined?
From what you read there, did he say anything about Muller or Ribery being better? Igwe is speaking so listen to him.
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
M4gunners: From what you read there, did he say anything about Muller or Ribery being better? Igwe is speaking so listen to him.
so his utterances mustn't be questioned because he is igwe?

Fvck your mentality.

From his words, it's right to state that Henry means Muller/Ribery is doing/playing it better than Ronaldo/Messi does.

EOD.
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by M4gunners: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Largas:
so his utterances mustn't be questioned because he is igwe?

Fvck your mentality.

From his words, it's right to state that Henry means Muller/Ribery is doing/playing it better than Ronaldo/Messi does.

EOD.
F.ck you hungry Lion.Must you insult me? Or did i insult you in my comment?
Re: 'ronaldo And Messi Are Freaks' - Thierry Henry by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
M4gunners: F.ck you hungry Lion.Must you insult me? Or did i insult you in my comment?
we are cool still bro.smiley

One Love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Has A Grudge Against Us – Bafana Bafana Coach / El Classico! / Chelsea AGREE Deal To Sell Petr Cech To arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.