Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

20mins Programming Quiz: Sphere Collision Problem. Can You? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 20mins Programming Quiz: Sphere Collision Problem. Can You? (984 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Help To How To Create A Quiz System Using VB.NET / Simple PHP Quiz: Kill The Rand() (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20mins Programming Quiz: Sphere Collision Problem. Can You? by WhiZTiM(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
From this thread that made Frontpage on 5th August, 2014. . . https://www.nairaland.com/1842378/10-tough-questions-google-apple

I want this programming section to answer one of the questions. (There shall be rewards for some answers... but everyone, beginners to veterans, should at least try it for the fun of it)

How do you determine the collision of two moving spheres in 3D space?

(meet at least any 2 of these requirements, )

1. Produce the mathematical equation(s)/expression for a possible solution.

2. Produce an algorithmic implementation of your solution. preferably in Pseudocode

3. Implement the algorithm in any language of your choice. (also make a testable program).

4. Include a "Proof of Correctness" of your algorithm

NOTE: Try and make your solution scalable (that is, conform to ANY 'best/industry practices' in Software Development) because I will surely improve to the question.

|:ENJOY:|
Regards, Timothy
Re: 20mins Programming Quiz: Sphere Collision Problem. Can You? by spikesC(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
The arabic man, seems na only you waka come.

Wish i had time on my hands embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Era Trainings-hadoop New Technology Online Training Class Room In USA / Professional Wordpress Sites @ Cheap Prizes / Angularjs And Angular Material Who Is Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.