Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport (918 Views)

Ikeja City Mall (Shoprite) Escalator Excites Lagosians / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport by OBALORLA(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
just returning home from a not-too-interesting trip, I decided to take a straight bus to my area of residence9to avoid delay)

on getting to the bus-stop, there were fellow commuters as well and we all awaited the divine bus that will take us to our various destinations with hopelessness written all over our faces.

IKOTUN wole!!! IKOTUN wole!!! wole! we heard the conductor's voice echoing from about 40 metres from where we all stood.

like amateur sprinters, we all raced towards the rickety looking bus(no time for choice). to my surprise, i saw about 7 people vying for the front 2seats beside the driver while just about 4 of us were left to go in through the main entrance. since two buses plying the same route came consecutively; making others rush for them, the 4 of us went in easily and chose the most convinient spots(avoiding the first 3 seats at the back starting from the window side)
while i sat at the middle sit with another woman, i woundered why people just love these seats beside the driver knowing fully well that they are somewhat more prone to accident compared to others in the same bus.
the remaining 5 or 6 people later had to join us behind while the conductor had to call on more passangers to enable the ignition key obey the driver.
Re: Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Haba!!!U are talking like 1 JJC,is it news now that the front seat is much more comfortable than d back??Or have u not noticed that the front seats of lagos bus ar usually normal chairs unlike the back that is iron or wood

1 Like

Re: Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport by OBALORLA(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2014
edozie04: Haba!!!U are talking like 1 JJC,is it news now that the front seat is much more comfortable than d back??Or have u not noticed that the front seats of lagos bus ar usually normal chairs unlike the back that is iron or wood
in most buses, only one of those seats is comfortable since the other one is mostly made of a wooden stool
Re: Lagosians And Front Seats In Public Transport by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
Kindly follow back NigerianLady

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Destinations Bangladesh / PHOTO: Where To ??? / 50 Countries With Most Powerful Passports (yahoo News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.