Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID (3587 Views)

Okopoly Has More Lecturers With Phd Than Some Nig. Unis. -----prof Godwin Onu / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by obynocj(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2014

Last week, The Whole of Kisii Town was thrown into shock after a Kisii lady named, Millicent B Motende, bragged on facebook that she has infected 31 men with the HIV virus and she is on a mission of leading men to their graves by spreading the deadly virus. The post first appeared on a Kisii Group on facebook and later on another group with her swearing that she is targeting 76 more.
Motende Milicent is a student at Rongo University College and she has been dishing out her flesh to other male students and lecturers without using protection. She also gives out her honey jar freely around popular entertainment joints in Kisii.

A reliable source told our team that she is on a mission of infecting more men and among those already infected are two lecturers at Rongo University.

Was her facebook page hacked and someone posted that? We don’t know, we tried contacting her and this is how she responded

i thank GOD i hv yu@ ****** infct wengi wananifuata!!!j who said milly is the desperate bitch!!!

She has since then changed her facebook username from Mee Lee Motende and opened another one under Millcent B Motende and has been unreachable.

Read more on http:///ttX76
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
ok
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Tonischuller(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmmm....is dat so? Interesting! Tell us another one....

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Haa! dir ris god ooo
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Dubby6(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Topic says 31 lecturers, post says 2....
Popolarity stunt

1 Like

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2014
U think HIV is EBOLA....
My dear the RISK of a man/husband contracting HIV from an Infected wife is LOWER when compared to the other way round ...this is due to the structural adjustment of the female genitals....
Thats Y u find a man testing Negative even after cohabiting with HIV tve woman for a long time unknowingly...
Its NOT about the no. of sex or sexual patterns...Its about d proximity and LEVEL OF EXPOSURE of the FEMALE GENITALS...(WIDELY SPACED)

1 Like

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2014
is that not the same picture of the Kenyan girl who had "supposedly" infected 234 men in revenge for getting HIV/AIDS?
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Arbiola(f): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Mtchewww,Lolzzzz,their luck,they should thank their head its not ebola.
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by hazyfm: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
hmmmm
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2014
mumu, its it every time u have sex wit some1 with hiv , u go catch am undecided

1 Like

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by QuiverBox(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
With the advent of Ebola, HIV seems to be a mere "Head Ache". She should up her Game, and infect them with Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mehn...where ebola dey..Hiv still dey learn.
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
so people actually believe this crap?
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by jeffizy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.
Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
"Careful," he said. "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter!
Oh my Goodness! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!
Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK!
Careful . CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never!
Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind?
Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"
The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"
The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

1 Like

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by priscaoge(f): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Is her name Keziah Or is it that those men are senseless?

Anyways I don't believe this crap. undecided undecided
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by alotofgrace(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
agent X
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by bablononi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
mumu geh, we dont have time for hiv now
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Dosoq(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
If dis info is true,congrats 2 d gal,and as for the HE-GOATS in d house,go and ZIP UP.

1 Like

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Liamm(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
We dey talk Ebola this one dey talk HIV. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by egopersonified(f): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2014
ednut1: mumu, its it every time u have sex wit some1 with hiv , u go catch am undecided

exactly my thoughts. Op, which one is honey jar in this your post, more like bitterleaf jar.
Re: University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID by Ndababa(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2014
Having sex with an HIV + person doesn't automatically means you'll get infected...

(1) (Reply)

Oau: Madam D.s.a And Her “brothels” A Response. / Admission Without Jamb Or Post-utme / World Toughest Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.