Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Million And One Thing An Entrepreneur Wishes He Would Not Do. --by Jeffrey - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Million And One Thing An Entrepreneur Wishes He Would Not Do. --by Jeffrey (861 Views)

How To Become An Entrepreneur! / Being An Entrepreneur In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Million And One Thing An Entrepreneur Wishes He Would Not Do. --by Jeffrey by jeffreyUzo: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Against all the hypes about being an Entrepreneur, the entrepreneur is not wishing to do the following

1. Make all the decisions.
2. Determine what to produce.
3. Find out his market niche (create one where there is non).
4. Discover the cheapest way to reach his customers.
5. Decide to sell at a loss or at a profit.
6. Ensure quality of goods and services delivered.
7. Find investors to push his product to a wider circle of customers.
8. Admit that a product that his customers does not find value in as a bad product

I can go on and on listing it all out because i am an entrepreneur.
So the big question now is what do i do that makes me call myself an entrepreneur? i sell recharge cards online -->> www.ecardex.com/
yes its a common thing to do this days, so how i am doing it differently? I have created a platform that will allow
people to sell recharge cards online and make legitimate profit for themselves, and i am offering it for free
to serious business minded people.

The point i want you to get from this is that you don't embark on a journey and turn back half way. Ask the people
who make money legitimately as entrepreneur, some of them don't have time to sleep at all. Why because the burden of trying to stay in business and make money at the same time have prevented them from sleeping most times. In fact the time in which i was writing this article was at 00:11am on a Friday morning.

The above are hard truths you don't hear from people who encourage you to become an entrepreneur. The best they will
say to you is that Mr lagbaja has been doing and he is making it, you too you can do it, and then they forget to
tell you the cost of being an entrepreneur.

Please note that this article is not to discourage you from being an Entrepreneur, but to open your eyes to the
realities that you will be facing when you decide to or become an entrepreneur.

If you are currently employed and you are thinking of how to quit your Job to be an entrepreneur all because you want
to control your time, my candid advice is that you stay back there until you are fully convinced.

Surely, the light at the end of this tunnel is bright, but the time it will cost you to get the end of
the tunnel is uncertain and it might take a while.

** Disclaimer: my personal opinion.. **

Jeffrey hezekiah U.C
www.ecardex.com
ecardex@outlook.com
@jeffdico
@ecardex
bb PIN: 7B23DF10

More articles to come your way in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Cheap Bags For Sale / IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine / Stand Out From The Crowd With Sage 50(peachtree)| Quickbooks | Tally Erp 9 Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.