Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. (27510 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by dasparrow: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
twin7: These are Awesome places and things to try but trust some Nigerians to watch from afar based on "that" superstitious GPS tracker on them from the village.

I am a Nigerian and I will not attempt visiting any of these tourist places because none of these places attract me. And this has nothing to do with superstitious beliefs. I don't have to like everything that europeans and their descendants like. I have a mind of my own unlike some of you.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by justwise(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
dasparrow:

I am a Nigerian and I will not attempt visiting any of these tourist places because none of these places attract me. And this has nothing to do with superstitious beliefs. I don't have to like everything that europeans and their descendants like. I have a mind of my own unlike some of you.

Are you living in Nigeria now?
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
there is nothing that you can never find in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pple risking their lives to make history...na wa o
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by karpentar: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Wetin I wan go find there? Wen no be Jesus skeleton.

You can find Mohammad Skeleton there.
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by twin7: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
dasparrow:

"World's most Extreme tourist Attractions"
Doesn't sound like a niche to me.
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by drealnamdy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Speakin of which...I luv adventures...will personally enjoy goin to italy to view those mummy and see exactly hw they look lik bac then..will really love to teleport bac in time to. See d real pple when they were still alive and how they actually died....I will luv the crocodile death chase..to look into d eyes of d animal dt tink I taste delicious..lol cheesy *am wierd n cazy lik dat*

1 Like

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by continentalceo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why would I want to visit a graveyard of people that died long before I was born undecided
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by agitator: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kemzievictor: I'd like to kiss my babe in dat crocodile cage. It turns me on. As for d devil's pool,I no de dia o. Befor village remote spoil,u c urself falling grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hian who has been deleting all the comments
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Sensicut(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Is this called tourist or grave yard
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
The famous quote by Giuseppe Tommasi, prince of Lampedusa and author of the famous Sicilian work The Leopard[i][/i]- "If we want things to stay the way they are, things will have to change"
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Chickenstew: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: Hian who has been deleting all the comments
Good question. It makes it harder to read the trend.
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2014
The successful climbers at the summit..

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by teezarjay(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Mummy was started by d Egyptians,,and its d best way of preserving corpse till date..
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Konection(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Pls bring in the rest shocked
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Tintinix: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Wetin I wan go find there? Wen no be Jesus skeleton.

Hallelujah Jesus is alive
Death has lost its victory
And the grave has been denied
Jesus lives forever
He's alive He's alive.....
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
teezarjay: Mummy was started by d Egyptians,,and its d best way of preserving corpse till date..
Yes,Egyptians started thousands of years ago and other countries imitated it....
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
teezarjay: Mummy was started by d Egyptians,,and its d best way of preserving corpse till date..
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by okalo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Check this out

Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by ogaju007(m): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2014
abdulkayus: This white ppl get mind oooooo. No wonder dey have been able to achieve a lot of things in life on terms of science and technology and business. Dey are great risk takers, and for u to be successful in life, u need to take risk. Dat is what d whites that has been better than u.
Dey like to explore to even to d impossible. Salute to them.

For say i be girl, i for just ask you to marry me gbam... grin grin You took the words outta my mouth.
Re: World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions. by Chomolungma: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2020
8. Mountain Everest ( Nepal).

Mount Everest,also known in Nepal as Sagarmāthā and inTibet as Chomolungma, is the Earth's highest and most dangerous mountain. It is located in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas. Its peak is 8,848 metres (29,029 ft) above sea level and is the 5th furthest point from the center of the Earth.The international border between China and Nepal runs across the precise summit point. Its mass if includes neighboring peaks Lhotse, 8,516 m (27,940 ft);Nuptse, 7,855 m (25,771 ft) and Changtse, 7,580 m (24,870 ft).
Mount Everest attracts many highly experienced mountaineers as well as capable climbers willing to hire professional guides. There are two main climbing routes, one approaching the summit from the southeast in Nepal (known as the standard route) and the other from the north in Tibet. While not posing substantial technical climbing challenges on the standard route, Everest presents dangers such as altitude sickness, weather, wind as well as significant objective hazards from avalanches and the Khumbu Icefall. While the overwhelming majority of climbers use bottled oxygen in order to reach the top, some climbers have summitted Everest without supplemental oxygen.The first recorded efforts to reach Everest's summit were made by British mountaineers. With Nepal not allowing foreigners into the country at the time, the British made several attempts on the north ridge route from the Tibetan side. After the first reconnaissance expedition by the British in 1921 reached 7,000 m (22,970 ft) on the North Col, the 1922 expedition pushed the North ridge route up to 8,320 m (27,300 ft) marking the first time a human had climbed above 8,000 m (26,247 ft). Tragedy struck on the descent from the North col when seven porters were killed in an avalanche. The1924 expedition resulted in the greatest mystery on Everest to this day.George Mallory and Andrew Irvine made a final summit attempt on June 8 but never returned, sparking debate as to whether they were the first to reach the top. They had been spotted high on the mountain that day but disappeared in the clouds, never to be seen again until Mallory's body was found in 1999 at 8,155 m (26,755 ft) on the North face.Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary made the first official ascent of Everest in 1953 using the southeast ridge route. Tenzing had reached 8,595 m (28,199 ft) the previous year as a member of the1952 Swiss expedition...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / Keke Napep Bursts Into Flames On Abuja Expressway / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.