Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Download Andriod Apps With Normal Browser, Even Blackberry......its Works - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Andriod Apps With Normal Browser, Even Blackberry......its Works (662 Views)

Microsoft To Replace Internet Explorer With A New Web Browser, 'spartan'. / Google's Chrome Web Browser Is Killing Your Laptop Battery / Using Andriod Apps And Games On Ur Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Andriod Apps With Normal Browser, Even Blackberry......its Works by pluxnet(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2014
I hope you guys are enjoying your MTN tweeks that i posted earlier ? and if you are still unable to surf with the ongoing MTN tweaks rush back here (pluxnet..com).Yesterday, while I was just having fun over the internet, I stumbled upon a website that allow you to download free andriod app without needing a the playstore app. from any internet browser you have.

Like seriously it hurts me during those day when I have a blackberry with BIS and an andriod with no subscription due to the high cost and I couldn't download apps to my andriod.This is an advantage to blackberry users ,because it makes then download bock of apps to their andriod device,as they have have higher data cap.

How do I go about it?
1. Visit http://pluxnet..com/2014/07/download-google-playstore-app-online.html

Dont forget to add a comment. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Bbc News: Greatloaded Updates / Indonesia Drags On Axiata Profit / The Pharmacologically Active Ingredient Of Noni Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.