Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria (2030 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Nigeria Government Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya And Seychelles / Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2014
someone engage me in a healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria....what we got vs what you got......proud african
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by StPete: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2014
This thread gonna turn out a dissing thread now so don't start what you can't finish
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by MorrisaMkenya(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
StPete: This thread gonna turn out a dissing thread now so don't start what you can't finish
i dont want a diss with a country ranked higher than us...

1 Like

Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by lennymutai(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
thread closed.
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by optimusprime2(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Naija's got E.bola, B.Haram and guess what? Naija's president is still Goodluck... what have y'all got?
#inYoFace
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
both countries are great in their own unique ways and both have their fair share of challenges. I have to in kenya (went as far as kisumu from Nairobi by road and mombasa from Nairobi by air). I found kenyans to be nice and accommodating although I still give it to Nigerians in this aspect. kenyans towns and cities are neater than towns and cities here although nigerian cities are arguably more beautiful. nigeria has better roads in terms of the aesthetics but kenyan roads are better paved. social life of course goes to the kenyans (you guys love to party and I can't ever forget the loud music in all those matatus). Nairobi has so many universities! no Nigerian city has up to half the universities. great beautiful universities. I will make more contributions as others comment grin

1 Like

Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by jieta: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
symbianDON: both countries are great in their own unique ways and both have their fair share of challenges. I have to in kenya (went as far as kisumu from Nairobi by road and mombasa from Nairobi by air). I found kenyans to be nice and accommodating although I still give it to Nigerians in this aspect. kenyans towns and cities are neater than towns and cities here although nigerian cities are arguably more beautiful. nigeria has better roads in terms of the aesthetics but kenyan roads are better paved. social life of course goes to the kenyans (you guys love to party and I can't ever forget the loud music in all those matatus). Nairobi has so many universities! no Nigerian city has up to half the universities. great beautiful universities. I will make more contributions as others comment grin
you are looking for trouble, and i know very soon you will get a cup full of it
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
jieta: you are looking for trouble, and i know very soon you will get a cup full of it
trouble?? And how is that? I made an honest contribution to a thread i find interesring....how is that tantamount to looking for trouble?

1 Like

Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by olumidazz: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
ohhh come of it ... how can kenyas party harder than naijas.... or are u from naija middle belt? you wouldn't dare say that if ur south western naija. cheers anyway.
Re: healthy argument of Kenya vs Nigeria by londoner: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Someone close this thread.

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries You Could Travel To Without Visa As A Nigerian / Living In Calabar / Cost Of Freight To Nigeria From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.